✧*。 Past 2 。*✧

Warning: self-harming

This chapter is the continuation of the last chapter.

______________________________________

Jungkook's pov.

I woke up to see myself tucked in my bed, windows closed covered by white curtains.
I looked at my side and see the wall clock showing 5:17am.
Sound of rain pouring outside was all I could hear other than the ticking of my clock...
It's was cold but surprisingly I didn't shiver.
I felt numb...
It was like my mind was awake but my body was dead....
The memories of last night were as fresh as the smell of the rain outside...

It took time and slowly the memories started playing in my head.....

I could still feel his hands roam around my body....

I could feel his voice in my ear....

I could feel the fear come back and soon I found myself back there again....

I cried in pain.....

My body trembled and I couldn't breathe , I was suffocating......

I didn't know what was happening....

I was squirming on my sheets and the next thing I knew I fell off my bed....

I was trembling but I was drenched in sweat....

With heavy breaths I looked around to search for something....

Anything to relieve this pain....

I just wanted to end this pain....

I wanted it to stop...

And then I saw it ....

A safety pin laying on top of the dresser, shining in the dim light of the early morning light.

I slowly crowled my way to the dresser breathing heavily, heart pounding at the fear and memories that keep going like a broken record in my head..

It was like my body had a mind of its own as it slowly took the pin from the dresser, uncliped the sharp end for the metal safety.

I lifted my white sleeve up to my elbow and saw red liquid oozing out of my forearm as I made cuts after cuts on my pale skin which soon shifted to a crimson shade...

I didn't realise what I was doing until I could feel myself be numb again...

I could feel myself relax as the blood left my body....

After I could breath properly I got up and slowly made my way to my bathroom to clean the blood that painted my arm.

Jisoo's pov.

I couldn't sleep all night thinking about what happened to my son.

I reported to the police after jungkook passed out in my arm after crying for an hour straight.

They told me that they would look over the matter and they found CCTV footage of an convience store.

Where they saw a mysterious figure following my son on his way home.

I didn't know what to do about this, I wanted to ask jungkook but his not in a condition to open up.

I called for a doctor to see if he was injured in anyway and they told me the brusies on his body indicate that he was being forced into something.....