✧*。 Different 。*✧

Warning 🔞 : Smut ahead ~🌚

Even though I know none of you would skip it 😑

Though still to some rare innocent children if you're under 18 you can skip this chapter and also my asexual readers if you're uncomfortable you can skip it😇

And for others enjoy the long awaited smut and please give your opinion on the chapter.

______________________________________

Tongues licking, hands roaming all around eachother, soft moans and groans filled the living room of the Jeon residence.

The once loving passionate kiss was now turn into a hungry, lustful one.

Taehyung parted when they ran out of air , he looked at the younger with his lustful gaze breathing heavily.

"We should stop-" taehyung got cut off by a powerful kiss by the younger and he knew there's no going back now.

Soon he swifted and attacked the younger's pale neck.

Sucking and biting several spots. Painting the beautiful unmarked skin with his love bites, while caging the younger on the couch.

And jungkook couldn't do anything but moan helplessly at the older's actions that gave him immense pleasure and he was surprised.

Cause the last time someone touched him like this he didn't feel any kind of pleasure but with taehyung it was different.

He was different.

Soon after jungkook felt himself getting needy. He wanted something but didn't know what. So his body worked on its own.

Moving his hips upwards searching for some kind of friction.

Their crotches touched and jungkook felt taehyung's arousal and taehyung's last straw broke at that and he felt every ounce of control leave his body and with one swift movement he lifted the younger from his thighs stood up, pulling him in sloppy kiss.

Jungkook instinctly wrapped his hands around his shoulder for stability and legs on his waist.

He was then carried upstairs and into his room.

Taehyung throw him on the single bed, and unbuttoned four of his shirt buttons all the while keeping eye contact with the younger who was now drooling at the smooth hard chest of the older which was on full display.

Taehyung slowly approached the younger and got on the bed parting the closed legs of jungkook and sat between them.

He bend down and kiss the already swollen red lips of the younger from the make out earlier.

Jungkook guided his hands on the hard Carmel chest of the older caressing it while taehyung's hands were busy undressing the boy under him.

First the hoodie, then the tshirt and then his Pants.

Soon after he pulled away to stare at the bare skin of the younger who was now only in his boxers.

His eyes fell on the marks on jungkook's arms and it immediately made him sad.

He took his hand and gently started kissing his arms and scars that were a reminder of the pain the younger had in his heart and taehyung knew what he had to do.

He will make sure to replace the disgusting memory with a beautiful one tonight.

He will claim him and make him feel what no one can every make him feel.