✧*。 Deja vu 。*✧

Present day.....

10:07 am

Jungkook's pov.

The rushing figures at the busy hospital hall seemed circling around me as I rushed to the room 502 with my mom dragging me.

My legs were shaking as things around me seemed all too familiar and terrifying.

Soon I found myself in front of the room we were looking for and my heart picked up speed, too scared to look beyond the door in front of me.

Jimin hyung ....please be fine....

My mom opened the door slowly, even though she was rushing in reality but to me it seemed like time was slow and my mind was racing.

It happened again.....

I'm not so dense...

I saw the message on my phone.....

It's my fault....

When the door opened we were met with the sight of Jimin hyung on the bed with pipes and wires attached to him. His left feet was bandaged and raised up from the bed by a swing type bandage attached to a iron stand beside the foot of the bed.

He was unconscious, cuts were on his face and arm.

I kept staring, the memories of the past replying, my friend Kris was also involved in an accident after a text from that number and now Jimin hyung, there was a strange feeling in the pit of my stomach. Everything about this was familiar and scary but I wasn't supposed to be scared this time. Not when taetae hyung said he'll protect me at all cost then why.... why do I feel scared......I trust him....

I love him....

But.

I don't trust him , the one who did this....chanie hyung.....why....why is he doing this.....he wasn't like this then why.....I thought I knew him......I trusted him.....and then he just went and broke that trust in a second...

My thoughts were interrupted when the doctor came in the room.

"Are you the guardian of the patient?" The doctor asked my mom.

"Yes. Well currently. He's parents are out of town that's why." My mom answered as the doctor nodded.

"Well sorry the staff called you only this morning but the patient was admitted last night. His guardians were probably not picking up that's why the staff called you."

"Anyway the patient had a severe injury on his left stomach, 2 fractures on his leg, luckily as car accidents cause more than two fractures sometimes or even brain damage, other than that he did had internal bleeding on his left forearm. Though...the injury on his stomach was not caused by the car accident.....it was a knife wound. You might want to report to the police. The patientisfine now, his breathing is stable and the bleeding stopped, but he still haven't gained consciousness so we'll wait." Saying that the doctor went out of the room with a quick nod with us returning the gesture.

I looked back at Jimin hyung 'Though...the injury on his stomach was not caused by the car accident.....it was a knife wound.' The words of the doctor weren't that surprising to me though it only made my suspicions clear.

"Don't worry kookie, he'll be fine" my mom said making me sit beside her in the chairs on the bed side, rubbing soothing circles on my back.

"I know mom.....it's just....-"

"Just what honey?"

I looked at her meeting her eye, give a small smile I shook my head refusing to tell her anything. She has already been through a lot because of this even before, I can't do that again. She nodded not pushing the topic any further.