✧*。 First love 。*✧

🔞 Warning 🔞 : Smut ahead ~🌚

Sexual content. (Even though I know most of you won't skip 😑)

My innocent readers if you are uncomfortable reading Sexual content I would suggest you read before and after these warning signs- (☆☆☆) in the chapter. The smut is in somewhat middle of the chapter so don't get confused.

_________________________________________

The sky was dim. The sun was setting on the horizon, with dark clouds slowly starting to covering the sky painted a shade of vermillion-orange, yellow and blue. Small grey clouds were scattered across it. Creating a beautiful rare scenery for the outsiders to admire.

It was dark in the room.
Colours from the sky outside barge through the thin cotton curtains of the window, into the room, lighting up the walls of the room in a dim yellow color, Creating a soothing warm atmosphere, yet the two bodies on the single bed, were panting. Tangled in a beautiful mess, two lovers were enjoying their last moments together. Lips locked in a unbreakable bond, moving in a desperate need of eachother. Lashes wet with unshed tears of melancholy, minds filled with sadness, hearts heavy with pain. Hands wrapped around one another searching for comfort, a reassurance.

Gently pulling away taehyung gazed at the beautiful human under him, staring at him with the equal level of intensity as his own. His hands slowly slipping behind the younger's back, lifting him up, slightly, only to lay him down gently on the mattress in a more comfortable position.

Jungkook felt the pain in taehyung's voice when he asked for this.

"Let me make love to you one last time....?"

How could he deny, when a tender request as such was put forth that he himself wished to fulfill just as much as the other.

He craved the older's touch just as much as the other craved his.

The helplessness of this situation was more then they realized. Deep down they knew it was the right thing. Deep down both taehyung and jungkook knew their separation was necessary and inevitable. They knew they are not experienced, they are young, reckless and new to the way of the real world, they knew if they are to be safe, it was necessary, but still.

Years.

It took years for jungkook to finally find someone he truly wants. He was desired by many but they all saw what was outside, no one bothered to see what was inside. Taehyung was the first one to do so. Yes, he also started like others but it changed.

He changed.

Which was strange and quick but sometimes change takes years and years of dedication and sometimes all it takes is a little motivation. For taehyung, it was jungkook.

He wanted to be good for him. He wanted to be someone who deserves jungkook.

He wanted to be worthy of his love...

Even though he knew it can't happen....

He's dad tried it too but failed. He failed to protect his mother. She was just like jungkook. Warm and innocent, someone who didn't belong in the world his father lived in. Just like jungkook....

☆☆☆

Taehyung slowly parted the younger's legs, sitting in between them. He slowly unbuttoned a few buttons of the younger's cotton shirt, staring at his big doe eyes. Leaning down, he kissed his neck softly, leaving a trail of butterfly kisses all the way to his shoulders and jaw, until finally stopping at the spot above his collarbone.