✧*。 kiss 。*✧

Taehyung and jungkook were walking through the hallway of the house ,in a comfortable silence.....

As they reached the staircase.

"What would you like to do? We have the whole night to ourselves" taehyung said teasingly.

"Uh... How about your room ?" Jungkook said a little flustered.

"Oh? Isn't that a little early for that?" Taehyung said a little amused at the younger but then smirked at his unholy thoughts.....

As Soon as jungkook realised what he said his eyes widened " t-that's not what I meant !" He said hastily.

"Relax. I'm just messing with you , come on." Taehyung said smiling then made his way to his room with the younger following behind him.

After they reached taehyung's bedroom they sat down on the bed.

Jungkook was a little awkward cause of the close proximity and taehyung on the other hand was going crazy.

Jeon jungkook , the boy who he couldn't get out of his head from the day he met him was now sitting on his bedroom on his fucking bed!!!!  Someone up there really loves him .....

After a long awkward silence.

"So who would've thought you were coming to my house huh." Taehyung said trying to lighten the mood.

"So your Jeon jungkook ? Is Tzuyu your cousin?" Taehyung asked curiously.

"Who?"

"Jeon Tzuyu? Jeon jiseok's daughter your mom's older brother?"taehyung asked suprised.

"I-we don't keep touch with them. I have never met my family or my dad. I don't even know their names. Mom never told me" jungkook said a little sadly but still put on a smile for taehyung so that he doesn't worry about it.

"Oh. That explains it..." Taehyung said not failing to notice the sadness in the younger's voice.

"Hey! You wanna play a video game!" Taehyung asked excitedly hoping to cheer up the younger .

"Yeah. Sure. I love video games...." Jungkook added shyly.

And taehyung nodded and they started playing.

Soon the room was filled with shouts of excitement and joy as they played mario cart together.

"Ahh!! Come on come on!!" Jungkook shouted at the game.

"Yess yesss wohooo!!!!" Taehyung screamed , cheering as he won for the 10th time.

"No fair. I only won one and you won 10 matches..." Jungkook pouted slumped in his place.

"Aww .. did you thought I would go easy on you cause it's your first time, poor baby..." Taehyung fake pouted to tease the younger even more then giggled when jungkook glared at him cutely.

"Ok. I'm sorry I got carried away. Wanna play another round. I promise I won't go to hard on you " taehyung said calmly to get him to feel better.

"No.. I'm bored now.... Can we do something else..." Jungkook asked.

"You haven't had dinner have you?" Taehyung asked. To which jungkook shook his head no.

"Then wait I'll bring something to eat then we'll decide what to do." Taehyung said and got up and left the room.

He kept smile to himself. He didn't know why but something about this boy was so different. Well speaking from experience taehyung has seen many good looking and people with body in his life but he has never seen Someone as perfect as jungkook...
His features, his body everything was perfect to taehyung , but the reason why he wants him around is his personality which is something he had never seen before.