✧*。 Jeons 。*✧

Double update let's get it~~
_________________________________________

20 years ago......

Jeon haejun, the owner of Jeon interprise. Husband of Jeon jiyoung and father of Jeon Jiseok and Jeon Jisoo.

He has worked hard for years to build this empire , married a beautiful woman and had children who would take care of his life time of struggle and treasure even after his death.

He raised his kids to be strong individuals.

Taught them to fight.

To be winners cause jeon's are not losers .

Taught them to be ambitious

To hold there heads high and to never meet eyes to those who don't deserve it.

Hence he was utterly disappointed when his favorite child, his beautiful daughter got pregnant by a lowlife playboy she dated.

And worse she decided to keep it.

"She sold her shares???!!!!" Haejun asked he's secretary in shock.

"Yes apparently she did and got quite the money so I won't say it was a bad move." His secretary said looking at the file in her hand.

"How far is she? Hyejin" Haejun asked softly.

Hyejin his secretary finally looked up to her boss before answering. "3 months sir"

"Hmm" haejun nodded.

"Dad you called me" 25 years old Jiseok came in his office nodding at hyejin in a greeting manner and sat in front of his father.

"I'll take my leave now." Saying that hyejin walked out.

"So did you finish the documentation for your retirement??" It was first thing his good for nothing son ask him after his secretary walked out.

"How far is yejin?"

"Ah...5 ½ months why??"

"Nothing. And no I haven't completed the documents yet."

"But appa you should soon your getting old now. I promise I won't disappoint you like Jisoo-"

"If you think you're first in line to take over my company don't, you're still second in ownership of this company."

"Wha- BUT DAD-" Jiseok said looking at his father in disbelief but got cut off by his father.

"I'm going to give the ownership to my grandchildren cause I know if I let you have it all you will ruin everything!! I maybe old but I won't let you have this company so easily" Haejun said with a victorious smirk on his face.

"You can't do this Dad. After jisoo.....IT WAS SUPPOSE TO BE ME!!!!" jiseok said as he screamed at his father.

"You don't deserve it. You never did. People said I was lucky to have an older son but they don't know that he can't even compare to his younger sister. Huff. I wish Jisoo was my son instead of you."

"If you want the company prove your worth, then I'll consider. Now leave. I have more important things to do." With that Jiseok left his father's office fuming in anger.

Haejun was never planning to give the company to any of his kids as jiseok was incompetent and always got in trouble while jisoo was smart and capable of handling the company but she was a women. Well you guessed it right,

Jeon haejun was a close minded, hypocritical, patriarchal, homophobic, son of a bitc- anyways.

So his last resort was his grandchildren, he will have two in a few months and if jiseok has a boy he will raise him himself and if jisoo give birth to a boy he was sure she would raise him to be a leader like herself. And if both have boys he will definitely choose jisoo's son over jiseok's but if they both have girls than he will hand the company over to his nephew.