✧*。 Fucked up 。*✧

5 years later......

Seoul, South Korea

Third person's pov

The city of seoul. A place where dreams come true. A place for new beginnings. Were young people from all around south korea and other countries come to achieve their goals and have a better life.

But.

Aside from that it is the home to one of the most biggest south korean companies, and the one that stands on the top of them all is the kim co.

A brand that produces multiple everyday appliances and have many clubs, bar, hotels and restaurants under its control, it runs charities and partially have some contract based government education institutes on its list of company possessions as well as a clothing line of it's own.

The main office of the said company is located in the most posh areas of the seoul city. People from the outside always wonder what it is like to work in this amazing company, must be so hard and tiring, with no time to play around or go home proba-

"Rock......paper.....scissors!!"

"Rock!!!, I won bitches!!!!" Lia shouted as she won for the second time, while others just groaned in frustration.

"Lia, we are not having bulgogi for lunch again!!!" Luna shouted at the girl who pouted in return.

"Yeah let's order pizza please please please please please please please please please please please pleaseeeeeeeeee" beomgyu said while showing his puppy eyes to lia who put her hand on beomgyu's puppy eyes to stop the manipulation.

"No!! I want bulgogi!!!" Lia said stubbornly.

"Y'all know we can all just order what ever we want 'separately' " Jimin said coming inside the shared office of the CEO's secretary team. Yes, this is the secretary team of the CEO of kim co. And yes the CEO has formed a whole team of secretary cause of so many things that needs to be handled and one person wasn't enough.

The roles are divided perfectly among all of the team members as follows~

The office princess~ Choi Jisu aka lia- head of the marketing team, financial management secretary of Mr

The office princess~ Choi Jisu aka lia- head of the marketing team, financial management secretary of Mr. Kim. 26 years-old.
A math prodigy yet a total baby, a bratty kid when she wants something. Obsessed with bulgogi and beomgyu's checks.

 Obsessed with bulgogi and beomgyu's checks