✧*。 Back to you 。*✧

Taehyung's pov.

I woke up with a slight hangover the next morning. I looked around to see I was in my room sleeping on the floor near my bed I probably fell asleep while crying. I looked at the clock which read 5:30 am. I sighed and got up and made my way to the bathroom to get ready.

After getting ready in my formal attire, I packed some last minute things before closing my travel suitcase and picking up my boston bag, along with keys, wallet and phone. I made my way out of luxury apartment.

We were to stay there for a week, so I was hoping I got everything packed.

After I reached the airport Jimin and the others were already there.

"Took you long enough" Jimin said rolling his eyes as I approached them.

"I'm on time bitch, why are you so early?" I said, a furrow present on my eyebrows since the morning due to the hangover.

"It's because if anyone comes after you, you consider them late" Jimin said with a bored expression, obviously hangover from last night as well. The others just nodded in agreement too Jimin's statement like obedient children.

"Where's namjoon hyung? I thought he was coming too? He's the chairman afterall." I said looking around.

"He said he'll join us on the day of the event, seokjin hyung won't let him leave before the wedding arrangements are done." Jimin said as one by one we all made our way to port where a private jet was waiting for us.

"That sounds like something seokjin hyung would do." I said shrugging as I climbed the stairs to the jet.

After boarding the flight we all settled on our seats as it was going to be a long flight.

After sitting down one of the staff came to us, looking a little nervous.

"Sir....there is a little problem..." the women said looking at all of us, as we gave our attention to the lady.

"One of the pilot got suddenly sick and we don't have any other pilots available since all the flights have already taken off-"

"What?! Are you serious?? We have to leave now or else we'll be late!!" Jimin suddenly growled.

"Is there no one?" I asked a little calmly but I was annoyed too. I mean we payed them so much yet this is what they do??

"Um....Mr.Kim....." I heard a small voice from the back seat. I looked back to see Kai rising his hand nervously.

"What is it?" I asked watching him stand up and take a deep breath before clearing his throat.

"I actually have experience in flying planes.. I was in the air force for 2 years in my military service." He said a little confidently.

We all looked at him shocked.

Who would've thought kai could fly a plane?

"Your not kidding are you?" Ryujin asked in her monotonous tone.

"No seriously I can.." kai said.

"Alright then-"

"THE HELL??"

"I'M TOO YOUNG TO DIE!!"

"BOSS HOW COULD YOU???"

Yuna, Beomgyu and lia screamed, cutting me of as I was about to give my permission to let Huening Kai to fly the plane.

"We don't have a Choice and I'm sure kai didn't say this if he wasn't sure of his capabilities." I said trustfully.

Truth is Huening Kai has always been a perfect guy, who's talented in many things he's smart so it's only logical that he is good at so many things so I was sure he can handle it.