✧*。 Fallen 。*✧

Warning
This chapter contains mentions of violence if you are uncomfortable please follow the warnings given in the chapter.

And also I would recommend to listen to the song above it fits taehyung perfectly in this chapter 👌💜

_________________________________________

Present day....

Third person's pov

It has been 24 hours since Jimin has been hospitalized. 8 hours since Jungkook has came to the hospital and hasn't left his side since he came to the hospital. The doctor came to check up on him two times now and no signs of Jimin waking up, doctor informed he can possibly go in a mild coma for a few days as he had a injury in his too. Jisoo tried to make jungkook go and eat something but the guilt and sadness that jungkook felt, knowing well that he was to blame for this, he couldn't bring himself to leave.

Taehyung called him probably after not finding him in his house , after jungkook told him what happened, he came running to the hospital.

When jungkook saw taehyung he couldn't help but run in his arms and break down, mumbling how he was to blame and it's all his fault, accompanied with heavy sobs as taehyung rubbed his back, holding him tightly in his arms, whispering comforting words in his ears.

Currently they were sitting on the couch right beside the window in Jimin's room. Jungkook was sleeping peaceful leaning on taehyung's shoulder after crying his heart out.

Taehyung's mind was a mess he knew what was going on and what was to come. He had to do something.

It has been over a month now he has known the younger in his arms and he never felt this happy with someone in such a long time. So the desire of not losing this cute boy was more then anything he was feeling right now. They had known eachother for barely a month but it felt like an eternity to taehyung. Every day he spent with him every laugh he shared with him was something he knew he couldn't live without. At first it was infatuation but somewhere down the line in this whole month that he spent, knowing this beautiful boy in his arms, he knew he had fallen. After rejecting and refusing to grow close to anyone, he finally......

Fallen in love....

It's crazy, if you would have asked him a month ago that he will meet a real life angel and fall in love with em' , he would have beaten you up and laughed at your face. Cause that's what he was, or what he was expected to be, the Ruthless and heartless son of mafia. But look at him all soft and caring for his angel and his angel only.

He wanted to take things slow, wanted make sure everything was perfect and sleeping with him so early in their 'relationship' was not something he planned but he knew jungkook needed to know, what care and love feels like from someone who truly desire them and them only. Jungkook needed to know, feel that physical love isn't always about bodies, making love was not fucking. He need know that when to people make love they not just intertwine their bodies but their souls.Words can not grantee the amount of honesty it holds or the true meaning behind them. The words alone 'I love you' does not proves one's true feelings but actions do. Making love was a beautiful thing that exposed one's raw emotions to the other showing their trueself the depth of their feelings for the other and jungkook needed to know that.

He was planning on asking him to be his boyfriend today considering they already took a step ahead. And not wanting to be late he thought it was the right thing to do, but with this all happening he couldn't bring himself to ask him on a second date to ask him the question, so he decides to wait.