Part 53

• Dedicated to to all my lovely fans

Chapter FiftyThree: Ross’s P.O.V-

 Carter slapping me hurt worse than even being shot. I left just before she came off the stage. I still had my hand holding my cheek. It hurt but her touch left tingles. I knew that what she saw in the media was what she thought was true... So did my entire two hundred thousand Twitter followers. They were asking me why I would have even THOUGHT about cheating on such an amazing and beautiful girl. I wanted to tell all of them that I would never think about doing it because I DIDN’T! I basically just stopped looking at Twitter all together. It only made me MORE depressed.

 When I got back to the hotel I went up to the room. I ran the keycard through the slot and went in.

 “Hey,” Mom said “I thought you were out partying with you brothers.”

 “Um… I got sick and needed to come back and… rest.” I looked at my hands.

 “Ok… Do you need me to get you- What happened to your cheek?!”She got up and came over to me.

 “I ran into Carter and she slapped me.” I sighed.

 “Well I hate to say it but in her eyes and in the eyes of the REST of the world it was a very rational reaction.” She petted my hair.

 “I know,” I said.

 I slipped out of her grasp and went to my room. I tossed my jacket onto my bed and went to take a hot shower. Following that I put on some pajama bottoms and crawled into my bed. I pulled a pillow up next to me and held it close, pretending it was Carter. Of course it didn’t look like Carter, or smell like Carter, and it definitely didn’t feel like Carter, but it was nice to think that she actually was there. I sighed and closed my eyes.

Carter’s P.O.V-

 The next morning when I woke up I heard my family running around the ENTIRE house. Even Riley, Rosie, and Rydel were running around. I put my robe on and went down stairs.

 “Amen!” Grams said “You’re awake,”

 “Um… yeah,” I had stopped on the last step of the stairs.

 “The hair and makeup artist will be here soon and you need to get showered.” Grams said, pushing me back up the stairs.

 “Alright,” I went back up the stairs.

 I went into the bathroom and showered quickly. When I got out I wrapped my head with a towel and put myself back into my robe. I walked back down stairs and into the kitchen.

 “I’m all showered and ready to go.” I said.

 “Great, we’re all headed to the dining room to get our hair and makeup done.” Aunt Terry said.

 “Fun,” I sighed.

 I wasn’t in a very happy mood today. Ever since I saw Ross last night during our partying I just couldn’t get him out of my head! It was so frustrating! I sat down on a bar stool and waited patiently as the hair stylist did my hair by twisting it and pulling it in strange directions. To make matters even MORE strange it somehow felt relaxing in a way. The makeup part was also soothing. However frustrated I may have been, sitting still letting someone play with my hair made me feel so much better. When I was done I went to put on my dress and shoes. I unzipped my dress and stepped into it. I was about to tie the straps around my neck when someone took them from my hands and did it for me. I turned and saw my sister.

 “Hey,” I said.

 “Hey,” she said.

 “You look awesome!” she took my hands and looked at me.