Part 16

• Dedicated to Tori, Megan, Lily, Kimberly, and Skyler

Chapter Sixteen- 

 After I took a short shower and brushed my teeth I went back to my room. As I was picking out what to wear for the day my cellphone started to ring. It was Kaylynn. 

 "Hey girl," I answered.

 "Hey hey!" she replied "So Rocky told me about you and Ross! Congrats I knew you were SO his type!" 

 "I admit, you were right about the Ross thing. Without you I wouldn't be as happy as I am!" I smiled. 

 "I can tell you're smiling... Are you smiling?" she asked in an 'I told you so' tone of voice. 

 "Yes, if you must know-" she cut me off. 

 "Which I must," she said. 

 "I am smiling. Because I'm just so happy." I said. 

 "So what's on the agenda for today?" she asked. 

 "Well... I'm going shopping... With Ross." I said.

 "Aw!" she said "That's so cute!" 

 "You sound like my sister and Rydel." I rolled  my eyes. 

 "Is Camila there? Like right now? I thought she wasn't supposed to get here till Monday?" wow Kaylynn was just full of questions today. 

 "She got an earlier flight." I said. 

 "OMG! I can't wait to see her!" she said. 

 My phone buzzed indicating that I had a text message. 

 "Hold on Kay I've got a text message." I said. 

 "Is it from Mr. Ross Shor?" she asked. 

 I looked at my screen. Actually it was from Ross. He was telling me that he was 5 minutes away and that he couldn't wait to see me. I replied with 'I can't wait to see you either... The suspense is KILLING me ;)'. 

 "Well is it?!" I heard Kaylynn yell from the other side of the phone. 

 "What?" I asked. 

 "Is the text from Ross?" she asked. 

 "Yeah," I giggled. 

 "What does it say?" she asked. 

 "It said that he can't wait to see me!" I was excited. 

 "Aw! I think I'm going to be sick but Aww!" she said. 

 "What like you and Rocky aren't dating?" I said my hand on my hip. 

 "We are but we're not in the honey moon faze." she laughed. 

 "Ha ha very funny," I said dryly "I have to go."

 "Later love bird." she mocked. 

 "Laugh all you want." I hung up the phone. 

 I picked out a black and white striped tube dress, white studded denim vest, red strappy wedges, and a black fringe bag. I combed out my wavy hair and let it crash on my shoulders. I glanced at myself and practically did a double take. I've never looked so happy in my life! I couldn't stop smiling and even when I wasn't I was thinking about smiling. I strapped my bag across my body and went to check in one my sister. She was still asleep. I left her a note saying that I was out with Ross and that I would be back in a little while. I left it on her bed side table. As i walked out to the living room my phone started ringing. 

 I didn't bother to look at the caller I.D. 

 "Hello?" I answered. 

 "Hey sweet pea!" it was mom.