Summer Rocks(Ross Lynch fan-fic) Part 2

Chapter Two: 

The rest of school went by in a whirl-wind. At lunch Blake got up on a table and confessed his love for Kaylynn. She told him to shut up and go back to kissing his new girlfriend. On the ride home from school I just remembered that my dad and step mom  were going to the symphony. 

"Shoot." I said 

"What?" Kaylynn said 

"My parents are going to the symphony tonight." I said

"That rocks...you goin?" she asked 

"Noo," I laughed "Not my thing." 

Kaylyn's phone started making noise.

"OMiGosh!" Kaylynn started jumping up and down in her seat.

"What?" I asked 

"You.Are.Not.Going.To.Believe.This! Ross Lynch is doing a meet and greet at the Grove." she whisper-shouted 

"You're kidding. Are you serious?" I was on the edge of my seat. 

"I don't lie about Ross!" She gave me a look. 

"What time?" I asked. 

"Six-thirty." she said. 

"That's in two hours!" I whispered. 

"Just enough time to change into something he'll ADORE you in!" the bus stopped and Kaylynn and I got off. 

"Me?" I asked walking onto the side walk.

"Yeah you! I can't even think about getting a boyfriend, but you! You're fresh, you're new! And besides you're more his type." she said.  

"Right..." I laughed  

We walked in silence till we were half way up Sunset and Vine.

"So what do you suggest I wear?" I asked. 

"I don't know. Let's ransack your closet and see what we come up with." Kaylynn said. 

"Sounds like a plan." I put my hand in my pockets. 

A few minutes later we were walking into the Stonewell Apartment Complex where I lived.

"Good afternoon Ms. Stonewell." Jack the door man said.

"Hey Jack." I said.

I know what your thinking. Why did Jack just call me by the name of the apartment complex? Well My dad owns The Stonewell and Stonewell is my last name. We got inside and passed right by the front desk. Soon enough we were on the elevator going to the penthouse on the top floor.  The elevator stopped and we got off. 

The hall had black granit on the walls and white carpet on the floor. The doors were black wood and in between the doors were modern light fixtures. We walked into the apartment;it had black leather couches, tan wood floors with white shag rugs, and the entire wall in front of us was glass. 

"Hey Mom!" I called. 

Even though she wasn't technically my mom I still treated and called her like she was. 

"Hi sweetie!" she said looking in the fridge for a snack. 

The kitchen had granite counters, stainless steel appliances, and tan wood cabinets. If you walked into the apartment and went to the left you'd see two steps and then you'd be in the kitchen. 

"Do you think you could take us to the Grove just before you guys leave?" I asked. 

"We're leaving at 5:30." Mom said. 

"That's perfect!" I said. "Thank you!" I hugged her. 

Kaylynn and I ran down to my room. My room had white walls blue and purple swirly window curtains, cushy white chairs by the windows, baby blue pin tuck, gathered comforter. My room was nothing like the rest of the house. It was bright with tan wood floors, a chandelier hanging from my ceiling, and a big lamp on my bed side table and in between the chairs, and purple throw pillows on my bed and in my chairs. I loved my room.