Part 5

Chapter five: Ross's P.O.V.-

 I was standing behind a white curtain waiting for the meet and greet to start.

 "So do you think there's any pretty girls out there?" Rocky asked.

 "Rock, you always ask that." I rolled my eyes.

 "That's because I hold out hope!" he replied in a defensive tone. 

 I decided to come out from behind the curtain and check out the fan situation. That's when I saw her. She had long, dark, brown hair, gold eyes with hints of sparkles in them, peachy-tan skin, and was rather curvy.  My mouth was hanging open and I could tell that she noticed. I closed my mouth and started smiling and fidgeting with my bracelets.

 "So...beautiful!" I said.

 "Dude," Rydel mocked "What are you looking at?" she asked.

 "That girl, right there with the gold eyes."I pointed her out.

 "Whoa! Her friend is hot!" Rocky said looking at the girl standing next to my girl.

 "They're ok lookin'." Riker said.

 I turned my head and looked at him.  

 "What?" he asked.

 I looked away from Riker and back at the girl of my dreams.

 "Oh hey," Rydel said "I know her. She interned for Ms.Burton at The Rage last year."

 "And you never told me?!" I asked turning to her now.

 She shrugged and said "We hung  out sometimes and I went to her house like last month or something for her 16th birthday." 

 "And you didn't think to bring me?!" I asked in the same tone of voice as before. 

 "No actually it didn't cross my mind." she said. 

 I ran a nervous hand through my hair.   

 "Bro chill!" Ratliff said. 

 "Right... Girls don't like nervous guys." I said taking a deep breath.

 "Good. In the nose out the mouth." he coached. 

 "I know how to breathe." I said looking at how far back she was in the line. 

 She was fifth in line, not counting if she let her friend go first. The meet and greet started just then and I was anxious to meet gold eyes. The first person in line came up and I couldn't even remember what her name was when she left. I think it was Sammy or something. It seemed like these fans were walking in slow mo, like they wanted to keep me from meeting gold eyes. 

 We were on the last person before her and her friend and this chick wanted us to autograph everything. Not even kidding, she wanted  us to autograph her left arm, her shoe, her backpack, her poster, her tee shirt, and a framed picture of me... ME! Boy was this girl crazy! When gold eyes and her friend came up she let her friend go first. Her name was Kaylynn and gold eyes name was Carter. 

 "Nice to meet you Kaylynn." Rocky winked at her. 

 "You to Rocky." she said.

 Carter came up. 

 "Hi," she said as she hugged me.

 "Hi," I said as I hugged her back tightly. 

 She hugged Rocky, Riker, Ratliff, and Rydel. 

 "Hey Rydel!" she said bright and cheery. 

 "Picture time!" Kaylynn said. 

 Carter came stood next to me and slipped her arm  around me. I put my head next to hers. 

 "Alright, just Carter and Ross now." Kaylynn said. 

 I put my other arm around her. She had a small waist but had the curves of a goddess. 

 "Cute!" Kaylynn said. 

 "Could you autograph this for me?" Carter asked. 

 "Of course." I winked and smiled at her causing her cheeks to blush an adorable shade of pink. 

 She looked down at the ground and put the hair that fell into her face behind her ear. I put my name down on the shirt and gave it back. Our hands touched. 

 "It was nice meeting you." she said with a smile.

 "The feeling's mutual." I said.

 "Bye." she walked to her friend. 

 She started walking away and looked over her shoulder at me. She was smiling but her smile had turned into a frown as she looked at the floor again. I had fallen in love!