Part 12

Chapter Twelve: Carter's P.O.V. 

 I slid on to the seat in between Ross and Riker. Ross still had his arm around my shoulders and I was still some what leaning on him. 

 "So what kind of pizza do you kids want?"Mrs. Lynch asked. 

 "Hawaiian!" Ross and I said at the same time. 

 "Question," Riker said "What kind of sick person put pineapple on a pizza? If I wanted to eat fruit I'd eat of a fruit salad."  

 "Well what kind of pizza do you want, sweetie?" Mrs. Lynch turned to ask Riker. 

 "THREE MEAT!" he, Rocky and Ryland said. 

 "Rydel, what kind do you want?" Mr. Lynch asked. 

 "I'll take Hawaiian or cheese." she said. 

 We pulled into the pizza parking lot and Mr. and Mrs. Lynch got out of the car. Rydel leaned forward and put her arms around my neck. 

 "It's so nice to have another girl in the car!" she was happy. 

 "I'm happy to be here." I touched her arm with my hand. 

 The guys were ingrossed in a conversation about the Kings game on Saturday and Rydel was talking about how she just loved the Barbie Girl song. Then her and I started singing it.

 "You can brush my hair, Undress me everywhere," we sang. 

 Ross looked over at me in questioning.

 "Don't even," I warned him knowing what he was thinking.

 Rydel was looking from me to Ross, from Ross to me and smiling like she had just gotten her life long wish. Him and I laughed and smiled at each other. Ahh love you never cease to amaze me!