Part 37

Chapter ThirtySeven: Carter's P.O.V.- 

 The paperazzi were swarming around us. Asking if we were dating and crap like that. I found it rather unsetteling but at least I was with Ross. I knew he'd protect me. 

 "Ross are you dating Carter Stonewell?" the paps asked. 

 "How do they know my name?" I whispered in Ross's ear.  

 "Baby, you're an hairess." he whispered back. 

 "Oh," I said "Right," 

 "Yes, I am." Ross said. 

 It feel silent and you could practically hear the collective sigh of every girl in America and possibly every girl in the world. The photo snapping started again. We smiled and held each other close. 

 "I'm scared." I said. 

 "BACK IT UP!" Ross said. 

 We jumped off the tree and ran. Luckily the paps saw some other celebs, giving us enough time to get away. We ran into the apartment building and into the elevator. 

 "Well that was fun." Ross said.  

 "Yeah," I panted out. 

 "It's three- thirty, we should get ready to go anyway." he said. 

 "Ok," I hugged onto him. 

 He cupped my chin and kissed me. I ran a hand through his hair. I looked at him and saw he looked crazy. I started laughing. 

 "What'd  you do to my hair?" he laughed back. 

 "Nothing," I said. 

 "I love you, even if you wacked out my hair." he said. 

 We walked through my door. I grabbed my sunglasses and my purse and I pulled Ross out by the hand. We went to Ross's car. 

 "So what songs does Kaylynn want?" he asked. 

 "I knew you were trouble by Taylor Swift and Ready or not by Bridget Mendler." I said. 

 "Rocky loves I knew you were trouble." he said. 

 I looked at him. His beautiful brown eyes focused on the road. He pulled into the parking lot of the R5 practice space. 

 "Hey Carter!" they all greeted me. 

 "Hey you guys," I smiled. 

 Mrs. Lynch kissed my cheek. 

 "Hi Mrs. Lynch, how was your day?" I asked. 

 "Long," she laughed. 

 Rydel ran up to me and threw her arms around me. I laughed. Rocky was walking around with his phone strapped to his ear. 

 "No Kay, not yet," he said "Yes, I plan to. No I'm not avoiding the question. What does that have to do with anything? Fine. Call ya later, love you too." he hung up. 

 "Who was that?" I asked. 

 "Kaylynn," he sighed throwing his phone on the couch. 

 "Oh," I nodded and looked at Rydel. 

 She shrugged.  

 "Are we practicing or what?" Riker asked. 

 "Yes," the rest of us said. 

 We started with I knew you were trouble which Rock had already taught them. I had to teach them ready or not which was fun because they didn't know I could play drums, bass or guitar. Rydel filmed a new R5 TV and laughed alot. We had alot of fun and sounded great. I loved having a boyfriend in a band.