Part 23

Chapter TwentyThree- Ross's P.O.V- 

 Laura, Calum, and Raine gotten off  the couch and left. I laid down and pulled Carter on top of me. 

 "You're not going to leave are you?" her tears were wetting my shirt. 

 "Shh... Don't think about that right now." I didn't want to tell her that I wouldn't because I still HAD to tour. 

 She nodded her beautiful head into my chest. I ran my fingers through her hair trying to calm her. I rubbed her back with my free hand. Her breathing evened out. 

 "Love," I mumbled into her hair "I need to tell you something." 

 "It's now or never," I thought.

 "What is it?" she asked in a shakey voice. 

 "I... Could never leave you." I said to her. 

 She smiled up at me. I held her close to me. "I. Am. Such. An. Idiot!!!" I thought. 

 I hugged her. I guess I would tell her later. Foot steps ran down the stairs. I leaned up and with her still in my arms. She tangled her legs around mine as Rocky, Riker, Ryland, and Ratliff came into the living room. 

 "Aww well isn't that sweet." Riker said looking at us. 

 "Shut it Riker... Sher had a bad dream." I shot him my best attempt at a deathstare. 

 "Oh..." he said.

 I watched Carter blink. Then she looked at me. 

 "I'm hungry," she said.

 "Ok... Ry could you ask momma when dinner's going to be ready?" I asked. 

 Carter nuzzled her head into my chest. I touched her cheek and brought her face up to mine. She rolled over on to her stomache. I laid flat on my back and kissed her. The kiss intencifyed and she touched her hands to my chest.

 "Ugh... Would you two get a room?" Rocky asked.

 I pulled away.

 "You think we don't want to?" I asked him.

 "That's disgusting." Ryland said coming down the stairs.

 "You guys are just jealous because my girlfriend is hot!" I said getting off the couch with Carter holding onto me.

 "I'm jealous because my little brother has a girlfriend before me." Riker said.

 "Wow Riker... You just admitted that you're jealous." Carter said.

 I could feel her emotion levels go back to normal.

 "Ha! You just got burned!" Ryland laughed.

 I high-fived Ryland and went upstairs to our room. I walked into my room, sat Carter on my desk chair, and left the door slightly open. I sat at the end of my bed and pulled Carters chair closer. I kissed her nose.

 "Just give me a real kiss." she sighed.

 I kissed her. She put her hands on my shoulders. Magic. Electricity. Sparks. Fireworks. Bonfire. Getting tazer(in a good way). You name anything that has to with fire or electricty then I was probably feeling it. I loved her so much.