Part 26

Chapter TwentySix- Carter's P.O.V.-

 It was midnight when I woke up. I rolled over trying to feel for Ross but he wasn't there I figured he'd be playing video games with his brothers. I sat on the edge of the bed for a moment trying to feel less sleepy. I pushed myself up and went to the door. I opened it and almost ran into Rydel. 

 "Sorry Del," I yawned. 

 "Oh it's ok... Why are you up?" she asked me all perky and stuff. 

 "Ross," I said. 

 "He's in Riker's room across the hall." she said. 

 "Thanks," I smiled. 

 I put my hand on the knob and turned it. Ross was sitting in a desk chair with the back of it covering his bare chest. They were playing Call Of Duty and it was really loud. I delicately put my arms around Ross's middle and kissed his head. 

 "Hey baby," he smiled. 

 "Ya coming to bed?" I asked. 

 "Yeah, I'll be there in a minute." he said. 

 A minute turned to five minutes, and five minutes to ten minutes, and ten minutes to fifteen minutes. With an exasperated sigh I walked out and went back to bed. I put my knee into his bed and crawled up from the end. I wrapped the covers around me and closed my eyes. Sleep seemed so far off considering how angry I was. I laid there with my eyes wide open. A crack of  light seeped in when someone opened the door. I looked up and saw my blond Greek god whom I was very upset with. I made a noise of disgust and rolled my back to him. I was so angry I decided upon giving him the silent treatment. 

 "Hey beautiful," he slipped under the covers and pulled me toward him. 

 I said nothing to him. 

 "Are you a sleep?" he asked. 

 I rolled over and looked at him. 

 "What's wrong?" he asked. 

 I sat up straight and didn't look at or talk to him.  

 "Are you mad at me?" he asked holding himself up on his elbow. 

 I looked at him and nodded. 

 "You're giving me the silent treatment aren't you?" he asked in shock. 

 I rolled my eyes and thought 'Wow because it took you that long to figure it out?' I nodded.

 "Why?" he asked. 

 I gave him a look that said "take a guess".

 "Video games," he said in a matter of fact tone. 

 I nodded at him. 

 "Would you saw real word or something?" he asked frustrated. 

 I shook my head. I felt his arms go around me. I rolled my eyes. He kissed my cheek. He wasn't going to get anything out of me. Not a peep. His breath tickled my cheek. I tried to stifle my laughter but failed smiserably.

 "Does that tickle?" he asked in an 'I'm awesome' sort of tone. 

 "Yeah," I whispered just loud enough for him to hear. 

 "Yes!" he said "I got real words!" 

 I laughed. I moved so my back was no longer to him. 

 "Why are you mad at me?" he asked in a child like voice with a puppy look on his face. 

 "Because first you said you'd be back in here in an hour tops and you were gone for four hours and second when I came in to get you you said that you'd be done in a minute after fifteen minutes I gave up and came back in here to sleep. It took you four hours and twenty minutes just to come back to bed." I said feeling the anger again.