Part 9

Chapter Nine:

 The next morning I woke up to the sun breaking through my curtains. I rolled  to the side of  my bed, peeled  back my sheets, and went to the kitchen to get some breakfast. I was walking down the hall when  I noticed that there was a white slip of paper on the counter. It was from my  mom, 

 "Dear Carter, I'm going to work with your father again today and since you're probably just going to skip the end of school beach party this morning, I was thinking that maybe you could clean up the guest room for Camila. Thank you babes. I love you, Mama." I read  it out  loud. 

 I sighed, poured myself some cereal, and went into my room to change. I changed into a checkered button down shirt, with a yellow tank top under neath, white jean shorts from Hollister, and blue converse. I walked into the guest room and looked around the bubblegum pink room. The only things that were in the room were two guitars, a bass, and a keyboard on it's stand. I took the guitars and took them into my room, came back for the bass, placed it by the guitars then struggled with the keyboard. My phone started ringing in my back pocket. 

 "Hello?" I answered the phone. 

 "Hey hey sister friend!" Camila said.

 "What's up Cami?" I asked. 

 "Just walking, enjoying the scenery." She said nonchalantly "You?" she asked.

 "Cleaning the guest room for you." I said. 

 "So  I tried calling you last night I didn't get an answer." she said.

 "Oh I was on a sorta kinda date." I said putting my cell in between my cheek and my shoulder. 

 "Oooh! Do tell." she said. 

 Just then I heard a scratching noise coming from the front door. 

 "Cam, can I call you back?" I asked.

 "Sure, love you." she said.

 "You too." I said and ended the phone conversation. 

 I walked from the guest room and into the living room. I opened the door and looked down to see two westie dogs one blond one white. 

 "Aw you two are so cute!" I said loving them up. 

 "Aren't they?" someone asked. 

 I looked up and saw Camila. 

 I screamed and hugged her. 

 "I've missed you so much!" I said still hugging her. 

 "Me too." I said "Come in, come in." I let go.

 "Come on Ceaser, Augustus." Camila said. 

 "I assume you're talking to the dogs." I closed the doors behind the dogs. 

 "Yes," she said "Ceaser's the white one and Augustus is the blond one. Which one do you want?" she asked. 

 "Wait these dogs are ours?" I asked.

 "Mmm-Hmm." she said.  

 "Ceaser," I said picking him up off the ground. 

 "Yay! Now we have really cute dogs!" she was excited. 

 There was another knock at that door.

 "Oh that's probably all my stuff." Cami said.

 I answered the door and saw a bunch of dudes with boxes and pieces of furniture  

 "Delivery for Camila Stonewell?" the guy asked.

 "That's me!" Cami said.

 "Just sign here." he said. 

 She wrote her name down on the paper and the men came in with boxes and the furniture. They even put the big, black wood,princess bed together that she had. When they left we started unpacking her suit cases and boxes. 

 "So, tell me abot this sorta kinda date you had last  night." Cami said while  organizing her closet buy ferst letter of the brand and color of the clothing item from that brand.

 "Oh that, well I met him at the mall last night and he followed  me here, then he took me to Chick-fil-a, and then to the beach. Not that big a deal." I said puting clothes into her black wood dresser. 

 "That's kinda creepy and stalkerish but it's so cute!" she popped her head out of the walk in closet she had. 

 "I had the most fun I'd had in awhile." I said. 

 "Awww!" she said while still in the closet.

 We spent the rest of our time unpacking her stuff, then mom and dad came home. 

 "Hey dad!" we both called from Cami's room.

 "It's my little princesses!" he called from down in the living room. 

 "Daddy!" Cam called getting of her bed and running into dad's arms.

 "Hi Dad," I got off her bed and hugged on dad too. 

 "My daughters and I are finally all together. 

 "Hey guys you might want to get cleaned up so week can make it to the Bowling Alley on time." mom said joining in on the hug.

 "Bowling Alley?" Cam and I asked in unison.

 "Yes we're meeting  up with your mom's old friend and her family." dad said.

 "Since when?" Cam and I asked in unison yet again. 

 "So obviously you didn't read the back of my note this morning, and that's alright. Just get cleaned up so we can go." mom said.

 "Fine!" Cam moaned.

 I went into my room and changed into a white hooded sweat shirt, dark wash jean shorts and red converse high-tops. I pulled my hair to the side in a side pony and grabbed my Union Jack leather messenger bag. Then went to the living room with my blue sunglasses on top of my head. 

 I wonder what these people are like? I thought

 We'll all just have to wait and see!