Chapter 9: Dream

Y/N's POV
Ms. Benoist was kissing down my neck, my hands and feet where cuffed to the bed. Then she moved to my breasts and kissed around my nipples. "Fuck! Please Ms. Benoist." I begged her to do more. "Please what babygirl, you're going to have to tell me what you need. I can't read your mind." Why is she playing games right now? She definitely knows what I need. "I-I need more!" I was moaning so loud, I think the neighbors heard me. "Please!" Her tongue moved to my nipples doing little circles. "Fuck that feels so good!" I moaned out. "I know it does baby." She laughed a little, but it was a sexy laugh.
I was having so many butterflies in my stomach right now. I think I'm dying. "You're moaning so loud already and I didn't even touch you were you need me the most." She smirked at me and was now trailing her kisses down my stomach. "Where do you you want me to kiss you now, angel?" Why is she doing this to me? I can't fucking take this! I am so sexually frustrated! "P-please don't play games with me right now!" "I'm not playing games baby, I just don't know where you want me." She was smirking and giggling. She knew exactly where I wanted her! "Yes you do! Please Ms. Benoist!" I begged her like my fucking life depended on it. "Do you want me to kiss you here baby?" She asked while kissing my inner thigh. I rapidly shook my head with a whimper. "Use your words babydoll." "No Ms. Benoist." She smiled satisfied and moved higher. "What about here?" She kissed my clit and I moaned loudly. "Yess! Fuck!" Fuck this feels good! I was in so much pleasure I couldn't take it...

*Beep* *Beep* *Beep*

I shot awake with sweat covering my body and catching my breath. What the actual fuck. I was not dreaming about having sex with my fucking Art teacher! I am so screwed.

I skipped my morning run today and instead went to the bathroom for a very needed cold shower. I got dressed into some casual clothes, like jeans and my favourite fluffy hoodie that read 'I hate all people, so don't talk to me'.

I was running a bit late and today I had Art first so that's not so great. I don't know how I'm going to survive this class, because of the dream that I had, but I'm going to have to try I guess.

Once I was standing at the classroom door I knocked and walked in. Ms. Benoist was looking at me with those beautiful ocean eyes that I was drowning in. Why is she so hot and beautiful and scary at the same time!? I asked myself. "See me after class Ms. Y/L/N." Her strict voice is so sexy. I bit my lip looking down. FOCUS! "Yes, Ms. Benoist." I sat at my desk and couldn't stop thinking about the dream. How her hands ran up and down my body. How her tongue circled my nipples. And when she went down on me and licked my cl- "Ms. Y/L/N class is already over, stop daydreaming." Shit! "Oh, I'm sorry. I d-didn't mean to do that." She sighed and took my hands into hers and for a moment I felt a spark and so many butterflies erupted in my stomach. "Y/N you really need to start paying attention okay? What's on your mind, hm? Talk to me, please." I put my hands into my lap, 'cause I just couldn't take the softness of her hands. I wonder what else those hands could do? STOP! OH MY GOD! I groaned at myself not realizing that Ms. Benoist was sitting right in front of me on my desk. "What is it?" She asked with concern in her angelic voice. "I-it's nothing, I-I just had a really weird d-dream." I said avoiding eye contact, because of the fact that I couldn't get that dream out of my head. "Okay. Do you um, wanna talk about it?" She raised her eyebrows at me and for a moment I looked her in those soft blue eyes, but as soon as I did I looked back down. "No, I think I'm good. I better get to class, don't wanna be late again." I was about to stand up, when she stopped me. "You know I should give you detention, right?" She raised her perfectly shaped eyebrow at me. Fuck! That's so sexy! "But..." "Come here after your lunch break. Now go." Great. Another fucking detention with Ms. Benoist. This is the worst day of my fucking life.