Chapter 20: Hospital

Chyler's POV
After I ended the call I hurried to my car, put Y/N's address into my GPS and drove off. I got my phone out to call Melissa.
"Hey Chyler, wha-"
"Hey, I'm picking you up in three minutes." I cut her off
"What? Why? What happened?"
"He stabbed her Mel." I said while fighting my tears.
"Who stabbed who?" She asked confused.
"Y/N's father."
"Oh my god."
"I'm almost at your house. Bye." I ended the call before she could respond.

I frantically knocked on Mel's door. "Coming!" She opened the door. "Come on let's go." I started running to my car. "I'll tell you everything in the car."

Once we got in I started explaining what happened, whilst driving as fast as I could without breaking the law. "So, I got a call from Y/N and she was crying and almost screaming. I asked her what happened and she told me he stabbed her. So I asked for her address and told her to wait outside for me." I told her everything I knew so far. "Oh my god Chyler. How could he even..." A few tears left her eyes. "She's going to be okay. We're almost there."

"Okay, it should be somewhere around here. Do you see her?" I asked looking around, to try and find Y/N, but I didn't see her. "Right there Chyler! Oh my god! Stop the car." I stepped on the breaks as Mel ran out the door with me following behind her. "Fuck! She's unconscious. Y/N wake up come on." She shook ber to wake her up. I put my hand over my mouth. "Come on Y/N." She coughed and breathed heavily. We both sighed in relief. "You're okay." Melissa comforted her, while helping her get up. "We have to get you to the hospital." I said when we got to my car. She quickly put her hand on the car trying to stop us from getting her in. "N-no, I c-can't go to t-the hospital." "You don't really have a choice Y/N. You're going to bleed out." Melissa said to her. Good thing she can be convincing. Then I noticed Y/N's eyes started closing and my eyes widened. "No, Y/N stay with us come on. Melissa get her in the car." I told her. I hurried to the driver's seat and drove off. In the meantime Melissa was in the back with Y/N talking to her and trying to keep her awake. "What are we going to say when we get there Chy? They're going to have a lot of questions." Mel asked me. She has a good point. "Umm, I don't know. Maybe a robbery?" I suggested, because I didn't even know my own name at the moment. I was so scared. "Okay." She nodded.

Melissa's POV
"Hey, we need help!" Chyler called out to the receptionist while I was carrying Y/N bridal style. The receptionist called a doctor and she asked us a few questions about what happened as they took Y/N away. "It was a robbery, we don't know what happened exactly." Chy answered for the both of us, which I was grateful for, because I was still a bit shaky after the whole thing.

The nurse told us that we had to wait in the waiting room, so that's what we did. She asked us some more questions like what's her name and if she has any relatives, so we told her that she only had her father. I guess they're going to call him, so that will be interesting if he comes here. I mean how could he even go this far? How could he even do this to his 'own' daughter?

"Do you think she's going to be okay?" I asked Chyler after a bit of silence. "I think so. He stabbed her in the leg and we got there pretty soon, so I think she should survive." I looked down and let a few tears fall. "What if she's not gonna make it Chyler?" I didn't even want to think about that, but this is the real world. "Mel... She's going to be fine, don't worry too much and besides she's a really strong girl, if she lived through her father, she can live through anything." I nodded at her as she hugged me. God, I really hope she's right. Chyler laughed, literally for no reason. "What?" "You like her too much." I rolled my eyes at her and laughed a bit. "Whatever Chyler." "Are you ever going to tell her?" I looked at her and shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know Chy. I mean what would she even say. I don't even know if she likes me back AND it's not even legal." She smirked. "I'm like ninety-nine percent sure she likes you." I raised my eyebrows at that. "How can you be so sure?" Why are we even discussing this? It's not like it can happen anyway. "It's definitely the way she looks at you." I wrinkled my eyebrows in confusion. "The only way she looks at me is through glares and eye rolls, so it can't be that." She laughed and shook her head. "That's only on the outside dummy, you've got to look deep into her eyes through the walls she built up and then you're going to see it." I sighed.

The doctor approached us and we quickly stood up, because we've waited for hours. "So, Ms. Y/L/N is out of surgery. The stab wound in her thigh was deep, so that is why it took us so long to fix. She will be alright though, there weren't any other damages, besides her bruised ribs and arms." We listened to all of what she said and nodded at her with a thank you. "So can we go see her now?" "Yes you can, but she's sleeping now, so you should let her rest a little and wait for her to wake up." She said while leading us to Y/N's room. I took a deep breath. Here we go.