Chapter 11: Boyfriend

After detention (Wednesday)
Y/N's POV
I ran through the school doors, but still ran for a few more minutes just to be sure. I had work today so that's where I went.

"Hey Chyler!" I greeted her with a hug."Hey Y/N" "You know, I normally don't like hugs, but I really like yours. They feel like my mom's hugs." I said after I let go of her. "She must be a great mother then." She smiled at me. I smiled back at her. "Yeah, she was the best." I stated with a sigh. "Was?" "Yeah, she died a few years ago." I looked at her with a sad smile. "I'm so sorry Y/N." She hugged me. "It's okay, you didn't know." Chy's hugs make me feel so safe. "Can I tell you something?" I asked looking into her warm brown eyes. "Yeah sure, you can tell me anything." I took a big breath in. "Um, I'm actually adopted, my biological parents died when I was really young, so I don't remember much about them. I got adopted when I was eleven and my adoptive mom died when I was fifteen. You remind me of her. I feel like I can really trust you and I feel safe with you." I smiled at her. "Thank you for sharing that with me and I'm glad that you feel like you can trust me." She smiled at me as we shared a moment before getting back to work.

Ms. Benoist's POV
I fucked up so bad. Oh my god! I should not have done that. What did I do? Fuck! When Y/N ran out the door I didn't know what to do, so I just let her leave. It's Wednesday today and I know that she works on Wednesdays, so I'll go to the coffee shop and try to apologize to her.

Later
I arrived at the coffee shop and when I walked through the door I saw Y/N and Chyler talking, Y/N was smiling and she was so cute and just, adorable. Ugh, stop that Melissa, she's your fucking student and you don't even like her like that AND you can't like her like that! I cleared my throat to get their attention and when Y/N saw me her smile disappeared and her mouth slightly opened. "Hey Mel, wha-" Chy started saying, but Y/N cut her off. "C-chyler, can I have the rest of the day off? I-I just remembered that I had to do something at home." Y/N said stuttering a little. "Um yeah sure." "Y/N wait! Can I talk to you please?" I asked her before she could disappear. "I'm sorry Ms. Benoist, but I really have to go. Bye Chyler, have a nice day." She is really good at avoiding people. "Okay, what just happened?" Chyler asked me with a raised eyebrow and a questioning look on her face.

"So uh... Y/N and I kinda got into an argument." I said after we sat down. "Okay, so what happened?" Chyler aked me. "It started with detention that I gave her and everything was going pretty good. Then I asked her about her bruises and she was starting to get nervous and defensive and trying to make exuces. So I pushed her more to talk and she wanted to run away, but I grabbed her wrist to stop her and backed her up against a wall. She tried to get away, but I held her in place, I know I shouldn't have probably done that, but you know me. Anyways, we were really close to each other and we just leaned in and it just happened, so I kissed her." Chyler's eyes widened and her jaw dropped open. "Are you fricking kidding me Melissa? That's really, really bad! Oh my god! By the way I always knew you liked her. And Mel you can't just make people talk. You, of all people should know that. She will talk to you if she wants to and you can't force it out of her, you'll just make it worse." I pouted at her and sighed. "I know Chy, I don't know what came over me." I shrugged my shoulders. "It was just your dom side I guess." We laughed together. "But the reason I kissed her wasn't just because I liked her." I looked at her with guilt in my voice. I still regret doing that to Y/N. She did not deserve that. "Then why?" She frowned at me. "You know how I wanted to see those bruises?" After she nodded I continued. "Well before the fight when I asked her about those and she made all these exuces I instructed her to pull up her t-shirt and show me her stomach, but of course she didn't want to, so then we got into that fight that I told you about and when I was kissing her I um, lifted up her t-shirt and after we separated from the kiss I looked down at her stomach and saw her bruised ribs, but of course she knew what I did right away, so she got mad, screamed at me and then ran away." I said all of that while looking down and playing with my fingers, because I was nervous. "Wow... That's not good Mel, I don't know how you're going to make that right. She doesn't trust anyone easily, she's been through a lot. You really fucked up Mel."She looked at me with a sad smile and I sighed. "I know Chy." Fuck!

Y/N's POV
I was on my way home and saw that my father was already home. Fuck! Well I'm just going to try to sneak upstairs into my room without him noticing. I opened the door quietly and went up the stairs, but when I was almost all the way up I stopped when I heard a voice say. "Y/N! WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING HUH BITCH!? TRYING TO SNEAK INTO YOUR LITTLE PATHETIC ROOM?! HM?" Fuck! Please god help me. "I-I'm so sorry dad I d-didn't know that yo-" "DON'T YOU DARE FUCKING MAKE ANY EXUCES SLUT! COME DOWNSTAIRS INTO THE FUCKING LIVING ROOM, NOW!" He is so fucking drunk, I can hear it in his fucking voice. "I want you to meet someone. This is my good friend Blake and I want you to date him." When he said that my eyes immediately widened I am not going to date a fucking man, no fucking way. Why would he even do this to me? "D-dad I told you I-I'm gay." I gulped. "That's just nonsense, the only thing that you are is a fucking slut! And Blake here can make you feel good. And THAT'S FINAL!" He slapped me across the face so hard that I fell to the floor with a cry while holding my face. I looked up at Blake who was smirking down at me. Fuck my life! "You can take her now Blake, go upstairs to her room and do whatever you want with her." My breathing was starting to get heavy and I was starting to cry. "D-dad please, don't do this." "SHUT UP YOU WHORE!"

When we got to my room Blake threw me on the bed and unbuckled his belt. "I'm going to make you feel so good little girl." I almost threw up at those words. He took off his pants and mine too and grabbed my legs. "P-please d-don't do this." I was crying so hard, begging him to stop. But he didn't listen. "Shut up you slut and spread your legs!" When I didn't do anything he grabbed me so hard that I cried out and whimpered. "P-please don't do this." "I TOLD YOU TO SPREAD YOUR FUCKING LEGS WHORE!" He spread my legs and pounded hard into me. It hurt so fucking much. I was crying so loud, but nobody heard me. "Please s-stop!"

When it was finally over I cried myself to sleep. My life is so fucked up!