Chapter 29: Coming back

Melissa's POV
I woke up to someone screaming. Y/N. I threw the duvet off my body, ran to the guest room, opened the door and ran to a sweating Y/N, who was mumbling something under her breath. I tried to shake her body so she would wake up. "Baby wake up. It's okay. Y/N!" I couldn't get her to wake up. She was crying and my heart was breaking from the sight.

When we got home yesterday she avoided me and stayed in her room all day, only went out for a shower. I don't know what's happening, but she's a lot more distant then she was before.

When she finally screamed awake, I spoke soothing words to her and held her. I had to blink away my tears, she is so fragile, yet she seems so strong on the outside. I held her shaking body and breathed with her, so she wouldn't pass out from the hyperventilating. "I-I'm s-sorry." She said after she got her breathing under control. "It's okay baby, you don't have to apologize." I kissed her forehead. "Come on, I'll lay with you for a bit." I layed down and she put her head on my chest. I stoked her Y/H/C hair and listened to her breathing.

After a while she fell asleep, so I stayed in her bed, in case she had another nightmare.

Morning came a few hours later. Friday. Finally. Y/N had her head on my chest and leg across my body. I smiled at the sight. Her squished face on my boob was so cute I wanted to take a picture. She stirred and groaned, slowly waking up. As she stirred, she ended up laying her whole body on me, still unaware of it. I laughed and watched her jump a little at the sound of my voice. "Shit. Sorry." She quickly climbed off me. "You know... I don't mind when you lay on me." I stated, getting out of the bed. She shrugged her shoulders and walked to me. I looked at her lips, which she was biting by now. I gently took her bottom lip out of her teeth with my thumb. "Wouldn't want you to bleed princess." She quietly whined and if I wasn't close enough I would've missed it. "Do you want something baby?" I asked her, getting closer, but still keeping a few inches between us. "Yes, Ms. Benoist." She responded looking at my lips and I swear I saw a bit of drool on her lips. "Why don't you tell me what it is?"

"I'd rather show you." She gave me no time to respond, since she closed the gap between us and took my lips in her's. I moaned at the sensation. I kept my hand on her cheeck and backed her up against the nearest wall. She gasped as her back hit it and I took that as an opportunity to put my tongue in her mouth. She moaned and I couldn't get enough of the sound. I felt her hands roam under my shirt and trail on my back, the motion only inching me closer to her body. God, the things I want to do to her. Her hands now trailed down to my ass whilst my mouth trailed to her neck sucking on the skin. "Feeling confident, huh baby." I smirked into the flesh. "Uh-huh." She moaned out feeling up my body. "We should get ready. Wouldn't want to be late." I said as I separated from her. Her face was flushed, so I left her standing there, stuck in place.

Y/N's POV
I was sitting in Mel's class and doodling, every now and then making eye contact with the mesmerizing blonde. I was starting to feel something for her, that I never felt for anybody and it was fucking scaring me. "Ms. Y/L/N, can you answer the question please?" She asked me and the whole class was now looking at me. Great. Maybe I should start paying attention more. "Ummm, what was the question Ms. Benoist?" She sighed and I heard snickers from the class. "Please pay attention Ms. Y/L/N. I would really appreciate it." She said half sarcastically.

After school I went straight to the coffee shop. My shift went pretty great and I was dreading the end of it, cause then I had to face my father.

I said bye to Maggie and walked out of the shop. The walk to my father's was a bit longer then it was to Mel's and after a while my phone dinged, indicating that I had a message. I pulled out my phone and sure enough it was from Mel.

Mel❤️: Where are you? Your shift was over a while ago. I'm worried.

I signed at the message, but didn't reply. I'm really glad that tomorrow is Saturday. At least I won't have to face her.

I opened the door to the familiar house and hoped I wouldn't have to face my father, 'cause if I faced him, he'd be drunk, but given my luck, I heard the footsteps of the man who called himself my father and when I looked up, I was met with his face. In his hand layed a beer bottle and that's how I knew that this night would be long.

"WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU, BITCH?!?" He stomped to me and took me by my arm. Dragging me to the living room and throwing me across the floor, I coughed catching my breath. There was no time for me to get up, as his foot made contact with my stomach. "WHO'S GONNA SAVE YOU NOW HUH!? WHERE'S YOUR FRIEND?!" He kept yelling and kicking my body. Then he straddled me and I tried squirming from underneath him to no avail. "You can't run away now, slut." He whispered into my ear, then slapped me across the face. I only hoped it wouldn't leave a mark. He unbuttoned my pants and took them of, his following shortly after. Tears streamed down my face as he put his dick to my entrance. "At least you're good for something whore." "D-dad p-please! Don't do t-this!" I said through my sobs. "Shut up slut!" He entered my pussy and I cried out in pain. He pounded into me, and I was begging God to help me, but I guess God must hate me. Shortly after, he pulled out moaning. "Fuck, you have such a tight pussy." I wanted to throw up. He is not the one I want to hear it from. He is such a disgusting excuse of a man. He put his pants back on and then walked away. I layed on the floor paralysed and hoped that my life would be over soon.