Chapter 12: Sketchbook

One week later
Ms. Benoist's POV
It has been a hell of a fricking week. Y/N's been avoiding me, running out of the classroom before I could stop her. She hasn't been to work at all and I just think it's not only that she's avoiding me, something else is definitely going on. Over the week I've seen a few new bruises on her body some were on her neck, but those actually looked like hickeys. I don't know what to do. I really wanna help her, but I have no idea how right now.
She has Art right now and since I'm obviously her Art teacher she's in my classroom. She's sitting at the back in her usual seat and I saw her drawing in her sketchbook even though she's supposed to be drawing on something else. "Ms. Y/L/N hand over your sketchbook." I called out to her. She stood up, walked to my desk and handed over her sketchbook to me. She didn't even look at me. "Stay after class okay?" I whispered to her. She just nodded and walked away.

Class ended and I saw Y/N already standing up and leaving. "Ms. Y/L/N stay after class!" She's not going to get away this time. I saw her take a big breath, then she turned around and walked closer to me. "Sit," I instructed her. After she sat down and put her phone on the desk, screen facing up I said: "Look, I'm really sorry... I should not have done what I did, but I was only trying to help you." I tried looking into her eyes, but she quickly looked away and I sighed. "I shouldn't have made you talk when you weren't comfortable talking to me and I'm really sorry." She sighed. "It's okay, I'm used to it." Before I could say anything her phone dinged and the screen lit up. She got a message from Blake? Who is that? "Who's Blake?" I asked anger in my voice. You need to control yourself Melissa! "It's none of your buisness Ms. Benoist. Exuse me, I gotta go." She stood up and walked away, I just sighed and rubbed my forehead with my hand.

I was walking through the parking lot to my beautiful car, when I saw some guy holding Y/N's wrist while she was looking down. I walked closer and he was telling her something and she didn't dare look into his eyes. Okay, something's definitely going on. "Hey Y/N, everything okay?" Right as I said that he let go of her wrist and looked at me. "What do you want?" He asked me before Y/N could even say anything. "I didn't ask you anything." I glared at him. "I'm fine Ms. Benoist." Y/N answered with a shaky voice. "Is she your teacher?" He asked looking at her. She just nodded and played with her fingers, which is a habit of hers, that she does when she's nervous. "Well, aren't you going to introduce us?" He asked her while holding her arm and squeezing a little. She clenched her jaw and said: "Yeah sorry, this is Ms. Benoist my Art teacher and this is Blake m-my b-boyfriend." My eyebrows raised at that. She has a boyfriend? Like actually? Are you kidding me? And what's his deal anyway? It doesn't look like they have a healthy relationship. I should ask her about him. "We have to go now so excuse us." Blake said while opening the car door for Y/N and shoving her in. I furrowed my eyebrows. Okay... There's definitely something going on.

Y/N's POV
We were on our way home, when Blake put his rough hand on my inner thigh. I clenched my jaw and tried to not do anything stupid that would get me in trouble, because I was already not allowed to do a lot of stuff, for example I wasn't allowed to go to work or go anywhere else, I always had to go straight home. I gasped when he put his hand higher and I felt tears in my eyes. Then he put his hand under my jeans and panties and started rubbing my pussy. "You like that babygirl, huh?" I wanted to fucking throw up. "Y-yes sir." I had to answer with that, 'cause I didn't want to make it even worse. By now I was sobbing quietly and wishing for this to end already. Pretty much the only reason my dad is making me date Blake is, because he gets money out of it. How fucking amazing is that? You'd think that after years of being my father he wouldn't do such things, but oh well...

We finally arrived home and my dad's car was already parked in our driveway. This could not get any better. We walked in and my father approached us. "SO, is she treating you well Blake?" My dad asked while looking me up and down. "She sure is, she was a little fucking brat when we started, but now she's starting to behave." He smirked at me. "Well I think she should get a punishment." My father said laughing evily. "She sure deserves it." Blake added. "B-blake p-please I-I'll behave better next time, just p-please don't punish me." I pleaded him. My whole body was covered in bruises already, so I didn't really need more. He also made sure that every bruise wasn't going to be seen in public, so he always beat me where I would have it covered with some clothes.
I was walking backwards untill I hit the wall behind me. Blake punched me in the stomach and I lost my breath for a few seconds. They were taking turns on me and laughing untill I just couldn't stay awake anymore, so I just blacked out. And my last thought was. Fuck, I forgot my sketchbook at school!