Chapter 14: In a rush

Y/N's POV
Y/N... What are you doing here? She furrowed her eyebrows. "Hello to you too, Ms. Benoist. Chyler gave me your address in case you were wondering." She crossed her arms. That happy to see me huh? Note the sarcasm. "And why would she give you my address?" She questioned me with a raised eyebrow. "That's because you took my sketchbook and I forgot to take it back." She sighed and opened the door for me. "Okay then, come in." I stepped into her warm welcoming home. It looked really homey and cozy. Just the kind of place I'd love to live in. My father's house is nothing like this one, it's cold and not welcoming at all. "Can I offer you some tea?" She called at me from the kitchen. "Do you have anything stronger?" I yelled back. She walked to the I'm guessing living room where I was standing with crossed arms and a raised eyebrow. "You're like what, sixteen?" "Seventeen actually and I was only kidding Ms. Benoist." She sighed and walked back to the kitchen.

She walked back with two glasses of water. "Here's some water." She handed me one glass. "Thanks." I smiled at her.
We sat on the couch and I asked her: "So umm, can you please give me my sketchbook now?" I hope she didn't look at my trashy art. I mean it still could be worse I'm sure, but its not the best either. "You know, you're really talented Y/N." She said and then smiled at me. She tried to get ahold of my hand, but I quickly put it away. "I hardly doubt that, but whatever you say." She rolled her eyes at me with a sigh. "Don't roll your eyes at me Ms. Benoist." I tried to mimic her. "Haha, very funny... I meant what I said Y/N." "Yeah well, can you give it back now?" I asked with no patience. "Are you in a rush?" She asked while rummaging through a drawer. "I am actually." I had to be back sooner, so that Blake wouldn't get suspicious. "What for." She investigated. "That's none of your buisness Ms. Benoist." She raised her eyebrow at the same time as walking closer to me. "Do not talk to me like that Y/N." I looked down with fear crossing my eyes. "I'm sorry Ms. Benoist." I felt the need to apologize. "Here you go." She handed me my sketchbook. I smiled. How I've missed you my love. "Thank you." I answered with. "That sketchbook is really important to you huh? Given the fact that you came all the way here just to get it back..." She stated looking at me with crossed arms. "Yeah it is."

"Hey uh, can I ask you something?" I furrowed my eyebrows. What would she want to ask about now? "Umm... Yeah?" I responded. "Your boyfriend, Blake was it?" I nodded. "Does he treat you well?" I got nervous, so I fiddled with my fingers. "Y-yeah, w-why wouldn't he?" I stuttered a little. "Then why are you so nervous?" She moved closer to me. Fuck! "I-I'm not." She laughed slightly. "You sure about that?" Ms. Benoist raised her eyebrows at me. I only nodded, too afraid to talk. "Use your words little girl." I got so many butterflies from hearing that. "Yes, Ms. Benoist." I gulped. "You can talk to me okay? If you wanna talk I'm here for you." She put her hand on my cheek. Oh my god! Fucking kill me Jesus! "Thank you Ms. Benoist." Then I made the mistake of looking at her beautiful plump lips and I couldn't take my eyes of them. She leaned closer and so did I, until we were only inches apart. What am I fucking doing? "I-I should go." I walked away and out the door.

I entered my so called home. Fortunately my dad wasn't home, but Blake was and I remembered what he told me to do when I get home. "Hey babygirl." He greeted me with a kiss. I almost threw up. "You know what I told you to do, right?" He asked with a smirk. "Yes, sir." I firmly nodded. "So go do it."

I layed on the bed naked and waited for Blake to get here. I heard someone walk up the stairs and like I guessed it was Blake. "Look at that beautiful bruised body." He said whilst trailing his rough hands up and down my bruised waist. He took off his t-shirt and unbuckled his belt. "Spread your legs baby." I did what was asked of me, because I didn't want any more bruises. "Good girl." I felt tears trailing down the side of my cheek. I cleched my jaw and let them fall onto the pillows. He put his dick to my entrance and thrusted deep inside me. I cried out, because it hurt so much. "Oh, how I fucking love hearing those cries." "B-Blake please slow d-down!" I begged him, but he didn't listen. I was crying so hard, that I didn't hear anything else.

He was finally done with me and left me on the bed crying. I got up slowly and went to the bathroom to take a cold shower. I looked at myself in the mirror. My eyes were puffy from crying and I looked overall horrible.

I layed on my bed and fell asleep. I was so tired.