Chapter 24: Baby

Y/N's POV
I felt butterflies all over my body. This is the best feeling I have ever felt. She kept kissing me on the lips and then she entered her tongue in my mouth and I moaned. God, this feels so good. Melissa smiled into the kiss and slowly walked me to the couch, but never breaking the kiss. As the back of my knees hit the couch I sat down on it and Melissa carefully layed me down. She started kissing down my jaw to my neck and by now I was moaning loudly, her hands roamed up and down my body under my t-shirt and then it hit me. "This can't happen." "S-stop Melissa." She immediately stopped and I sat up on the couch. "Are you okay? Did I do something wrong?" She asked concern all over her face. "You said that this can't happen and now you're kissing me again." She is so fucking confusing. She looked down, ashamed I guess. "I know what I said, but..." "But?" I raised my eyebrows in question. She sighed. "I really like you Y/N, and I want to try this." I furrowed my eyebrows with confusion. "Try what?" "This. You and me." She said pointing her finger between the two of us. "You don't even know me Melissa. And I know literally nothing about you. I don't even know how old you are." I said shaking my head looking at her. "I'm twenty-six." I rolled my eyes at her. "Don't roll your eyes at me Y/N." She said with her strict voice. Why does she have to be so hot? "You know what I mean." She looked around thinking. "Well, we can get to know each other like normal people do when they like each other." She suggested. "I'm not normal Mel." I shook my head. "It doesn't matter what you are. The only thing that matters is that I really like you. And I want to get to know you better. So please can we try this?" She pleaded me with her blue puppy eyes almost pouting. I sighed. "Okay, we can try this, but I'm warning you, I have some problems and I don't trust easily." She smiled at me. "Tell me something I don't know." "Haha, very funny Ms. Benoist." I sarcasticly said. We shared a laugh. "It's getting late we should go to bed, are you going to go to school tomorrow?" Melissa asked me while getting off the couch. "I guess so, it's not like I'm dying." She nodded with an okay. "You need to change your bandage. I'll help you." I totally forgot about that. "Yeah true, but um I can do it myself. It's totally fine." I nervously said, because I would have to undress in front of her which would be kind of awkward given the fact that she's my teacher and I'm still getting used to all of this. And I'm a really shy and insecure person when it comes to showing my body. "Yeah I know, but I want to help you. Please?" Those pleading eyes are going to be the death of me. I sighed. "Okay, sure." I gave in.

We walked into the bathroom before she sat me down on the bathroom chair. She took the bandage out of the shelf that's used for medical stuff or whatever and put it on the counter next to the sink. "Okay so, I need you to take your pants off for me." She said gently, I looked at her for a minute and then did what she told me. She looked me over and my cheeks went red immediately. "You don't have to be shy in front of me Y/N." She said stroking my cheek. She took the bandage into her hands and started wrapping my tigh. "Tell me if it's too tight okay?" I nodded with a yes.

"Okay all done." She was eye level with me kneeling in front of me, but still wasn't shorter given the fact that I'm pretty short. She stroked my thigh with her soft hand while looking into my eyes. She leaned closer and so did I until there was no space left between our lips. She stood up making me stand up with her and carefully walked to her bedroom, still kissing my lips. God, her lips are so soft. This feels like heaven. When we got to her bedroom she laid me down on the bed, not breaking the kiss and roamed her hands all over my body. I moaned at the feeling. She kissed down my neck and sucked hard. I moaned so fucking loud that I was embarrassed afterwards. There will definitely be a hickey tomorrow. "I love hearing your moans." She seductively said into my ear, biting my earlobe. I moaned getting turned on. She took both of my hands and put them above my head, keeping them in place with her left hand while her other hand went under my t-shirt. She stroked my stomach and kissed me on the lips again. She started getting my shirt off, but I remembered that I have fresh cuts on my forearm and if she saw them she definitely would not be happy about it. "W-wait Melissa. C-can we stop?" I asked nervously. She immediately stopped and sat up. "Yeah sure. We can just cuddle if you want?" She suggested. I smiled at her. "Yeah, I'd like that. Although I haven't done it in a while, so I don't know if I'm still good at it." I jokingly said. She laughed while getting off of me. "I'm sure you'll get the hang of it." She wrapped her arms around me and it felt so good being wrapped in her arms like that. "Can I stay in your bed tonight?" I asked with my eyes closed, 'cause I was getting sleepy already. I mean it is pretty late so... "Yeah sure." I nodded. "Thanks. Good night." "Good night baby."