Chapter 36: Stitches

Y/N's POV
One week later
For the past week, I have been feeling... a lot of things to say the least. My relationship with Mel has grown I guess. I've been thinking a lot lately and ever since last Friday, when I was in detention, sleeping in her lap, one of the things I keep thinking about all day is if I really do love her. I mean to be honest I don't even know what it feels like...
I haven't been avoiding her, I haven't snapped at her or anything and I was even able to eat without throwing up afterwards - well at least a few times. What I'm trying to say is, that I'm getting a bit better. Slowly, but at least something. And of course, Mel has been supportive and all that, telling me how she's proud of me and what not - I think I do love her. I mean do I?

"Hey what are you thinking about?" Chyler asked me, snapping me out of my thoughts. "I- uhh, nothing. I was j-just thinking about my stitches being removed today." I smiled at her with my lips pursed. I mean I have been thinking about that as well and the doctor said I could remove them myself, 'cause you literally just pull it out and it comes out. Yes I have experience.

"Oh, is that happening today?" She asked with her red eyebrows raised. "Yeah anddd, I can do it myself, so that'll be fun." I chuckled. "What can you do yourself." Mel asked suddenly appearing behind the counter startling Chyler and I. Huh, I didn't even see or hear her walk in. "Uh, the stitches. I'm gonna remove them today." I pointed to my thigh. "Uhh, no you won't. I'm not gonna let you do it yourself princess. I'll do it." I saw Chyler smirk, maybe because of the petname that left me blushing or maybe because Mel just has to act like the mom and do everything for me and won't let me do literally anything. "B-but Melissa!" I whined looking into her beautiful ocean eyes. "Don't pout and I don't wanna hear it." Why does she sound so hot when she's strict and demanding? "Chyler! Help me out. Tell her I can do it myself. Come on, I know you love me more than her." I gave Chyler my puppy eyes, that she can't resist. "No, don't do that Y/N. It's not gonna work this time, besides I think you should let her do it." I grunted crossing my arms. "I hate you both." I walked in the back room hearing them call 'no you don't."

After my shift, Melissa drove us home, telling me about her day and how she's looking forward to the weekend.

Once we got inside the house she put her keys on the hook beside the door. "So do you wanna get the stitches over with now or do you wanna do it later?" She asked walking into the kitchen and getting herself some water. "I think I wanna get it over with now. But I can do it myself Mel." I stated taking my hoodie off, feeling a bit insecure, because of the skin tight crop top I was wearing - it's a nice top, but I always feel insecure in tight clothing like this. "No I said I'll do it and I don't wanna hear anything." She raised her eyebrow looking into my Y/E/C orbs. "Kay then, let me just change into something more comfortable. God I hate this top!" I turned my back to her, ready to walk away, but she turned me to face her again. "You look great in it though. I mean it. You're so beautiful angel. You're perfect and I know you don't believe me right now, but maybe some day you will." She said right before kissing me passionately. She put her hands on my waist as I put mine on her neck pulling her closer and deepening the kiss. She lightly squeezed my lower back making me moan quietly as she took that as an opportunity to put her tongue in my mouth. But of course everything good must come to an end and so did our kiss. I was disappointed as I pouted and furrowed my eyebrows at her. "Don't pout bunny, you're gonna get more kisses after we're done. Now go on and change, I'll be waiting in the bathroom for you, okay?" She asked awaiting my response, which was only a small nod. "Words Y/N." She raised her eyebrow at me. Ugh, she needs to stop doing that or else I'm gonna fucking jump her. "Yes Melissa." I said as I turned around hearing her say 'good girl.' It's like she's trying to make me blush at any given moment.

I changed into a long sleeved oversized T-shirt and some sweats, 'cause that's just what I find comfortable and can hide in it as much as I want. I can hide my scars as well as my body in it, so there's that.