1🍓 - THE CONTRACT

~🥀~

AT THE RECEPTION OF A HOTEL

YOUR POV🌺

"May I know in which room Mr. Jeon is staying, Miss?" I asked the receptionist in a low voice. My throat was dry, nose, cheeks and eyes swollen & red from crying for hours.

She smiled and looked into the computer screen for a few seconds, typing something and looked back at me."May I know who you are, ma'am?" She asked softly.

"Lee Y/N."

"Wait. Let me check, ma'am." She said as she looked back at the computer screen and started typing something.

"Ma'am, Mr. Jeon told us about your arrival before hand. He's staying in room no. xxx. Please come, I'll take you there."

She said as she left her table and started walking forward and I followed her while my head hung low. We entered the elevator as she clicked the floor button and the doors of the elevator closed.

-x-

AUTHOR'S POV🌺

Here you stood, in front of the man whom you were head over heels for, the one whom you loved and cherished with all your heart, with trembling legs and red eyes, yet you kept a blank face on

He was just staring at you with his dark gaze.

A glass filled with red wine that he was holding in his right hand and taking a sip from it from time to time, his left hand buried in his black pants pocket, the upper three buttons of his white shirt open, and a smirk that was plastered on his face from the starting.

He's still as ethereal and handsome as you remember him from years ago. Nothing about him changed, everything was the same about him, but not the feelings that he has for you now.

"I'll repeat once again. If you sign those contract papers, you'll officially be my contract wife and you'll also have to follow my each and every rule. If you disobey or talk to anyone about this contract thing, you'll have to face the consequences. And the rest you know." He repeated the same thing in a short form that he said a few moments.

His smirk widened as he saw your legs trembling and the pain you hid behind that blank face. He just loves the effect that he still has on you. He took some steps forward and stood before you, towering over your small figure but still keeping a safe distance between you both.

"So what do you say, Miss. Y/N? Do you want to sign the contract or not?" He asked with his pierced brow raised. "I don't have the whole night, you know." He said smirking evilly but still, you didn't break the eye contact.