26🍓 - PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME

~🥀~

AUTHOR'S POV🌺

Sehun stopped the car in front of the huge mansion, which belonged to no one other than The Jeon Jungkook

"We're here~" Joy sang from the front passenger seat next to Sehun. You smiled awkwardly at her, not wanting to be too noticeable.

You are very nervous, you don't want to go inside but you have to. You know Jungkook will probably yell at you or beat for not coming home last night, so you're really scared.

But you don't want to show it to anyone so you get off the car with Sehun and Joy. Meanwhile Sehun locks the car with the car keys, Joy already jogged to the main gate in too much excitement to meet her brother.

"Don't be nervous, okay? I'll handle if anything goes wrong." He whispers in your ear, patting your back as you give him a nervous smile, walking to Joy with him.

Joy rang the doorbell 3 times, huffing as she taps her foot on the ground. "Why isn't he opening the door!?" She whines, frowning.

"Maybe he went to office?" You say confused. You rang the bell a few times but still no response. Getting impatient, Joy tries twisting the door handle and surprisingly the door was open.

Walking inside with the other two, you lead them to the Living room but halted, your eyes widening by seeing the view.

Jungkook was laying on the couch, his lower body dangling off the couch as he was sleeping there uncomfortably.

Running to him, you held him in your arms, making him sit properly as you stand in front of him, his head laying on your chest.

"Jungkook, wake up!" You tried waking him up but he wasn't getting up or moving, making you worried. You put the back of your hand on his forehead, checking to see if he had fever or something and yes, his forehead was burning, indicating he had a fever because of roaming outside in the cold at mid-night.

"Is he okay?" Joy asks worried as she stands next to you eyeing Jungkook with worry and Sehun stands there quite, observing everything.

"He has fever..." You say as you bend forward and put his arm around your shoulders, trying to get him up from the couch.

You stumble a bit as his heavy self leans on your body, burying his face in your neck. Joy helps you hold him as she takes his other arm but Jungkook snatches it away.

His eyes suddenly shot open as he inhales your scent. "Y-Y/N..?" He whispers under his breath, looking at you with his wide eyes which started getting teary after seeing you.