35 (FINAL)🍓 - OUR HAPPY ENDING

~🥀~

NINE MONTHS LATER

AUTHOR'S POV🌺

He changed way too much from his previous self, all kind and caring. Things too went smoothly. Seulgi and her gang members got jail for years, which means there was no one to make a barrier between you and Jungkook.

These months passed smoothly with the love of your life. Taking care of you, making delicious meals for you, singing lullaby for you at nights to make you sleep. All his caring behavior was melting your heart.

Jungkook didn't let you do any work related to house or office nor he called the maids, because he wasn't trusting anyone enough to keep them for taking care of you. So instead, he took a break of three month from office and stayed at home with you all day. And on the place of him, Joy handled all his work, to which he was thankful for her.

You were feeling guilty seeing him do all the housework, so when you fully recovered, you forcefully told him to go back and handle his office work and you did the same.

You got back to work a week ago because Jungkook wasn't allowing you to. Coming back to present, today is Sunday so you both are at home, resting.

As usual, you are making lunch in the kitchen while he is busy doing some work on his laptop. You sighed, turning your head back to the chopping board on which you are chopping vegetables for today's lunch.

Jungkook closed his laptop, sighing as he took off his specs and kept them on the glass table, along with the laptop. Massaging his neck, he closed his eyes, resting his head on the couch's headrest, thinking to himself.

'Should I talk to her about it now?' He asks to himself in his mind. 'I think now is the right time.' He sighed, opening his eyes before standing up and walking to the kitchen where you are preparing the lunch.

Walking in quietly, he stood right behind you. You flinched when you felt two strong arms wrapping around your waist, pulling you back to a hard chest. You stopped your hands' movements, clutching the knife tightly.

His touch still has the same effect on you.

Resting his chin on your shoulder, Jungkook buried his face in your neck, taking in your sweet scent. "Mm, what's my baby making for lunch?" He asks, his muffled voice sending shivers down your spine, making you a blushing mess.

"Your favorite meal." You replied, making him hum in response. "But I don't want to eat food." You got confused by his statement. "Why?" You ask furrowing your brows in confusion.

"I want to eat you instead." Your mouth hung open at his shameless confession, blushing beet red.

Oh, and did I mention that his flirty nature from your dating-time came back once you got totally recovered?

"Yah! Stop teasing me and let me do my work!" You whined trying to get him away from yourself. He chuckles at your shy act, finding it cute.

Turning you around, Jungkook suddenly grabs your thighs, wrapping your legs around his waist as he effortlessly picks you up from the floor. You yelp at his sudden action, immediately grabbing his shoulders for support in fear of falling down, hugging his neck tight.

"What're you doing!?" You ask moving your head away, looking at him as he moves out of the kitchen with you in his arms.

Jungkook didn't say anything. Entering the living room area, he plops on the couch, settling you on his lap. "I need to talk to you about something." He says looking into your eyes.