23🍓 - LINGERIE

~🥀~

AUTHOR'S POV🌺

Entering inside the room, you close the door behind

Entering inside the room, you close the door behind. You slowly looked up from the ground only to feel your cheeks burning at the scorching sight in front of you.

There a shirtless Jungkook was sitting on the edge of the bed with only sweatpants on, drying his wet hair with a towel, looking breath-taking as always.

You look away and cleared your throat when Jungkook looked at you, embarrassed that you got caught drooling over his semi-naked body.

He smirked watching you looking here and there with red cheeks. Standing up, he walked to his huge closet. Taking out a paper bag which had a cloth brand name on it, he walked to you.

Coming closer, he extended his hand to you. Confused, you look at it for a while then hesitantly take it from him.

You looked up at him with your hazel eyes, curiosity filled in them making him chuckle. He turned around and walked back to the bed.

"Go and try it on, I'll be waiting." He said pointing to the bathroom as he plopped on the bed, siting on the same spot as before.

You didn't say anything, just walked in the bathroom and locked the door, making Jungkook smirk in victory.

"Remember, you've to come out wearing that, got it?" He spoke loudly so that you could hear him and you replied with a loud yet nervous 'okay', making his smirk widen.

'Let's see how you'll look in that.' He thought to himself, letting out a mischievous smile.

-x-

As soon as you took out the box from the paper bag and opened it, you were left speechless, your mouth hung open in shock and eyes wide.

Are you serious? He wants you to wear a fvcking Lingerie? And that too in front of him?

You take out the piece of cloth from the box and keep staring at it through the mirror. "H-he wants m-me to wear t-this..?" You mumble to yourself. You knew where this was going.

Keeping the lingerie back in the box, you were about to say that you don't want to wear this but halted when you heard his voice.

"Don't take too long, otherwise I'll come in and make you wear it by myself."

Gulping, you slowly and nervously slip out of your clothes, including the under-garments and keep them on the counter.

You gulp looking at the lingerie but then again, you have no choice. Slipping into the piece of clothing, you check yourself in the mirror, blushing by seeing your own reflection. All marks and h!ckeys from the previous nights were visible.

You wonder if he chose this himself or sent someone else to buy it?

Sighing nervously, you clutch your chest. Biting your lower lip, you shakily open the door and slowly walk out of the bathroom, your gaze pinned to the floor.