15🍓 - THE JEON COMPANY

~🥀~

PRESENT TIME

YOUR POV🌺

The sun rays hit my eyeslids, making me scrunch my eyes at the bright light

I slowly opened my eyes, looking at my surroundings and panicked as I found myself in a total strange room.

But then the memories from last night hit my mind, making me calm down a little, but those bad memories also made me ashamed of myself.

As I looked beneath the duvet, I found myself still naked from last night.

Bringing the duvet up to my chest, I cover my body, looking around in the search of a particular man but he wasn't in sight.

But then I heard the sound of the shower, making me sigh.

'At least I won't get to see his face early in the morning.' I thought to myself, sighing.

I quickly got up from the bed, but sadly I fell on the floor as I felt a sharp pain in my lower abdomen.

"Ouch..." I held my belly and started rubbing it slowly and gently, in order to reduce some pain.

Quickly getting up from the floor with the support of the bed, I quickly picked up my clothes from the floor, wearing them and quickly exiting the Hotel room.

-x-

AUTHOR'S POV🌺

After you exited the room, Jungkook came out from the bathroom after 5-10 minutes, wearing a towel around his torso.

Drying his hair with the white towel, he rubbed his feet on the foot-board, wearing his slippers and strolled towards the bed.

He was hoping to see you peacefully sleeping there, but sadly, the bed was all empty, no trace of you.

He looked around the room and found all your belongings missing, indicating you left from there.

He clenched his jaw in anger, his palms turning into fists as he clutched the towel tightly in his grip.

Today, you left him again.

His anger filled face soon turned into a smirk, a evil smirk.

"We'll meet soon, Mrs. Jeon. Don't worry." Saying this, he picked up his mobile from the nightstand and dialed a number.

"Good Morning Mr. Je-" The feminine voice from the other line greets, who was no one other than his secretary, but Jungkook cuts her off.

"Inform Mr. Manoban that I'm accepting his request and rising his business." He spoke in his usual cold tone.

Hearing this, the female on the other line replied.