7🍓 - 'SHE LOVES ME'

~🥀~

AT SCHOOL

YOUR POV🌺

I was walking in the corridor through the crowd of students who were going to their respective classes, same as me

Lisa already left with Mark as she had the same class with him today. So yeah, I was left alone.

I was lost in my own thoughts thinking about what Lisa told me last night.

-x-

FLASHBACK

"I have a plan that can confirm whether he has feelings for you or not

"I have a plan that can confirm whether he has feelings for you or not." She said with a smirk.

"Really!?"

"Yup."

"Then tell me!" I said, pleading her as my eyes sparkled with excitement.

"Hmm, I'll tell you but it might be hard for you to do it considering how much you lik- opps! Love him." She said emphasizinh on the words 'love him' and smirked as I became red as a tomato.

"N-no, I promise I'll do it. I'll do anything to know whether he has feelings for me or not." I said.

"Hmm, that's my good girl." She said patting my head lightly like I'm a small child and smiling cheekily.

"Okay, now let's proceed the plan. It's a simple and a common one. And I know you'll do it." She said as I nodded my head repeatedly like a obedient child.

"So, all you have to do is ignore him and make him jealous until he confesses." She said smirking as I widen my eyes.

I KNEW IT. NO NO NO, I can't do this! I absolutely can't do this! This is the most difficult task for me!