32🍓 - OUR RELATIONSHIP AND HUGE TROUBLE

~🥀~

AUTHOR'S POV🌺

"K-Kai Oppa..?" You say barely above a whisper, mouth agape in shock. There was complete silence after you called his name. The said guy shots his head towards you, widening his eyes as he saw you.

"Y/N..?" He said back, looking at you with his eyes filled with shock and happiness both. You eyes started getting teary seeing him after soo long.

You quickly get off the bed, jumping on the floor as you dashed to him. The gun in his hand dropped as you ran in his arms, hugging him tightly by his waist as you burst, crying loudly in his arms.

He hugged you back tightly, tears of happiness gathered in his eyes, dropping down from his eyes and sliding down his cheeks as you snuggled in his chest, sobbing loudly.

"O-Oppa, I-I missed y-you s-so much..!! Wh-where were y-you a-all t-this t-time!?" You cry out breaking the hug, hitting his chest as he laughs, hugging you again.

"I'm sorry my baby, I missed you too!" He replied hugging you tightly as you cry in his arms. Soon he breaks the hug, wiping your tears that were falling nonstop as you sob hard, clutching his shirt in your small fist.

He takes you to the bed and makes you sit next to him as you hug him again, snuggling in him more as his warmth spreads over you, finally giving you the feeling of home, and the same goes to him.

The siblings enter in too, examining the whole scene by standing near the doorway with their eyes filled with shock and confusion.

"Where w-were y-you all t-this time?" You ask sniffling your nose, that was by now red with your cheeks and eyes because of crying.

He smiles and wipes your tears. "Switzerland." He replied, pecking your forehead. "T-Then why didn't y-you came bac-k?" You ask.

"You know what the situation was at home. If I came back, then dad would have-"

"Mom and Dad died." You cut him off, looking down and he sighs.

"I know."

"Then too you didn't came back."

"I was ashamed to face the society after being humiliated like that by my own father."

"You were ashamed to face the society, but did you care about your own younger sister? How will she survive without her parents or family members by her side?" You say, emotionless and he sighs again.

"That's why I told Lisa's parents to take care of you." He replies, making you shocked. "You told them to take care of me!?" You ask looking at him with wide eyes as he chuckles lowly.

"Of course, do you think the ones who barely had money to feed their own daughter would take care of someone else's child? I was the one to give them money and help them develop their own company, I was the one who used to send them money so that they can take care of you." He says, making you feel guilty.

"I'm sorry for saying that..." You say looking down at your lap, fiddling with your fingers as tears prickled your eyes. Kai shook his head, grabbing your hand as he kissed your forehead. "No need to be sorry, my baby." He said smiling and you smile back at him.

"Now stop crying, you're a real crybaby." He chuckles wiping your wet cheeks. You frown and push his hand away, pouting.

"What's with people nowadays calling me a crybaby!?" You whine, making him laugh. "Tell me who called my baby-sis a crybaby!? I'll beat them!" He says with a playful angry face and you giggle, blushing as you remembered when Jungkook called you a crybaby in your room a few days ago.