13🍓 - JEALOUSY

~🥀~

YOUR POV🌺

I didn't say or do anything after he told me to shut up

I didn't say or do anything after he told me to shut up. I was scared that he might get more angry if I disobey him.

He continued dragging me to god knows where. Soon we reached an empty classroom. He opened the door, pushed me inside and slammed me on the door after locking it.

"What do you think of yourself?" Was the first thing he asked, his voice dark, his face screaming anger, and his eyes shooting me death glares.

I looked away feeling scared and also not knowing what to answer him.

He grabbed my chin harshly and made me look into his eyes, our noses almost touching and spoke.

"I asked you something." He said gritting his teeth. I still didn't answer and avoided eye contact. He signed, annoyed and tightened his grip on my chin, making me his in pain.

"I think I was wrong about you." He said as he lets go of my chin and bangs his hand on the door, making me flinch.

"I thought you were different from all the girls who drool over a person's beauty just to get into their pants. But no, how wrong I was to think that you are innocent. You are the same as them. First you were drooling over me and when that bastard Sehun came, you started drooling over him. What type of a pathetic person you are? Why is playing with people's feelings everything to you? Can't you just love a person truly?" I started to tear up hearing him as I looked in his eyes, and he continued.

"You know, your presence made me feel comfortable that no one ever did other than my loved ones. But I realized it after you started avoiding me. I started missing your presence around me while you were busy drooling over that Sehun. But I'm also glad for not realizing it earlier, because now I saw your true colours. I saw what type of a whore you are." He said and I didn't even realize when tears started falling from my eyes non-stop.

"Answer me honestly, how did you make him fall into your trap? Did you already got into his pants? Or are you planning to-" That's it, I have had enough of his bullshit. I pushed him away from me and slapped him as hard as I could.

He was taken aback from my sudden action. He looked at me totally shocked and I shouted at him. "Enough!! I have had enough of you!! Do you know what are you even speaking!?" I said, panting heavily as tears kept streaming down my eyes.

"You're spouting this nonsense just because I started hanging out with Sehun!? Wow! Just wow Mr. Jeon Jungkook! How can you think of me as such a low person after all the things I did for you!? I never looked at Sehun the same way I looked at you! I never got close to him thinking that you'll think of me and him in a wrong way! I even thought of giving up on you, but thanks to Sehun that he kept encouraging me saying that you'll love me back someday!