21🍓 - FLASHBACK AND WARNING

~🥀~

FLASHBACK (DURING COLLEGE)

YOUR POV🌺

I ran to the hospital's corridor, pushing past everyone and making my way to a particular room in panic while Sehun, Lisa and Mark followed me

I stopped as I reached in front of the operation room and saw Jungkook's friends standing and some of them sitting on the chairs.

Taehyung was crying badly while Jin was comforting him. They all looked at me and the others behind me as I stood there breathing heavily.

I ran to Hoseok who was standing next to Jimin and grabbed his shoulders, my eyes getting watery. "H-Hobi, w-where is h-he?" I asked in my cracking tone as tears fell down from my eyes, sliding down to my neck.

"H-he's in there. T-the doctors are still treating h-him so we haven't got a-any news yet." He said, his voice itself shaking. I broke down, dropping on my knees and burst into tears, crying my heart out.

Jimin and Lisa ran to me as Jimin patted my back and Lisa wiped my tears. I hug her tightly and began crying harder, my cries and sobs turning into hiccups.

"L-Lis-sa, h-he'll b-e o-okay, r-right?" I asked as thick tears kept running down my cheeks, wetting her coat as she clutched my back tightly, rubbing it comfortingly.

"Yes bun, h-he'll be okay. Nothing will h-happen to him, p-please don't cry. Y-you know Jungkook doesn't likes seeing you c-crying right? Please don't c-cry or he'll get mad seeing y-you like this." She said and I nodded, wiping my tears while still sobbing hard.

Lisa and Jimin helped me stand up and made me sit on the empty chair next to Yoongi. We sat there for atleast half an hour and after 5 minutes more which felt like eternity, the operation room's door opened, revealing a doctor wearing scrubs.

Namjoon immediately walked to him as I and the others followed him. "Doctor, h-how is he?" He asked, the desperation crystal clear in his voice and eyes.

"Nothing to be much serious about. When the patient was brought here, the injury on his head looked very serious but when we treated him, we found out that it was a minor injury and it was covered with blood. He lost too much blood in the accident. The scratches and wounds on his hands and legs may take a few weeks to recover but you need to be careful about his head injury. Make sure the bandage doesn't gets wet or it may cause trouble." The doctor explained and Namjoon nodded understanding him.

"I'll write some prescriptions and medicines for him. Make sure to give him the medicines on time."

"Okay doctor."

"One of you come with you then I'll explain everything." The doctor said. "I'll come." Namjoon said and followed the doctor.

"D-doctor, wait!" I said as the doctor turned around and I walked to him hurriedly. "C-can I meet him?" I asked desperately and the doctor nodded.