25🍓 - (ii) SHE LEFT ME, AGAIN

~🥀~

ON JUNGKOOK'S SIDE (WHEN YOU WERE LEAVING THE OFFICE)

AUTHOR'S POV🌺

Jungkook sighed seeing you packing all your stuff and leaving the office through the CCTV camera

Jungkook sighed seeing you packing all your stuff and leaving the office through the CCTV camera. After you left, he waited for atleast 15 minutes.

Getting up from his chair, he himself packed his stuff and left the office after making sure that you left the office building first.

Exiting the huge building, he walked to the underground garage. Walking to his car, he unlocked it with the keys and getting inside, started the engine and took the car out of the garage.

Turning on the radio, he played his favorite song and drove straight to home while humming the sweet melody.

-x-

Opening the main door with the keys, Jungkook entered the mansion only to find it all quite and dark, making him confused.

It's odd for him to find this quite atmosphere whenever he comes home from office. Today again Miss. Seulgi made some excuses to go out somewhere, but not finding you here had him frowning.

'Maybe she went for Groceries or something.' He thought to himself. Shrugging his shoulders, he went to the living room area, throwing his bag uselessly on the couch and walked straight to his room while loosening his tie.

-x-

After freshening up, Jungkook came down to the kitchen in his sweats, expecting to see you there but still, he found no one.

'Why the hell is she taking so long?' He thought to himself, getting a bit angry. He took out a water bottle from the fridge, gulping down the cold liquid.

Checking the cupboards, he found some instant noddles and thought of eating it until you come because he was really hungry.

Boiling water in a small steel pot, he poured it in the noodles cup and came out of the kitchen with a pair of chopsticks.

Siting comfortably on the couch, he opened the television to watch some movies. Going through the list of different movies, an action movie caught his attention. Clicking on it, he ate the instant noodles while watching the movie.

-x-

He's frustrated now

He's frustrated now. It's around 10:30 at night and still you're not home. Taking out his mobile from his sweatpants pocket, he unlocked it and dialed your number.

The ring kept ringing but you didn't pick up the call, making him more frustrated. 'The number you've called is not answering, please try later.' The line spoke and the call cuts by itself.

Rubbing his forehead, Jungkook tries to calm himself down and calls you again, but still no response. He kept calling you 4-5 times but still you didn't pick up.

"What the fvck is wrong with this girl!?" He mumbled to himself, becoming furious but suddenly a thought hits him, making his eyes widen.

'S-She didn't left me right?' The thought had his heartbeat stopping.

'No no, she can't leave me, she can't fvcking leave me.' He thinks to himself, closing his eyes and gritting his teeth.

Walking to and fro in his room, he calls you again and again but still you didn't pick up, making his heart beat rapidly against his chest in nervousness.

'But what if she did?' A voice from the corner of his mind spoke, making his eyes shot up as they filled with tears, the memories of when you left him in the past without any words hits his mind, making him tear up.

Dropping down on his knees on the floor, his back sticking to the bed as he circles his arms around his knees, burying his face in between them as he bursts, crying hard like a small child.

"S-She ca-n't l-leave me-e... M-my Y-Y/Nie can'-t l-leave m-me..." He starts hiccuping, sobbing hard and choking on his own words.

Clutching on his mobile, he cries harder as the lump formed in his throat makes him choke on his sobs. Unlocking the screen, he looks at his home-screen wallpaper.

There, a girl beautiful was holding a cute puppy in her hands while smiling happily at the camera, the puppy's right cheek pressed against her left cheek, and the girl was no one other than you.

He touches your face through the screen, sobbing while adoring your figure with his teary and red eyes. He kept staring at you with his blurred vision, but suddenly his eyes darken.

Clutching the mobile tight, his other hand touching your face forms in a fist. Gritting his teeth, he wiped his tears and spoke while glaring at your happy face with his red eyes.

"You can't leave me, not again. I won't let you, honey. You belong to me and only me, no one can take you away from me, not even you." He chuckles darkly.

Looking out of the window at the shining moon with his dark gaze, he whispers under his breath. "You've to come back, or I'll find you by myself."

-x-

Driving his car, Jungkook roamed everywhere in the whole city where he thought he could find you, but still there was no trace of you.

He even showed your picture to a few people walking here and there and asked if they saw you, but got the same response from everyone- "No, I didn't see her."

Many were shocked to see the Jeon Jungkook asking them about a random girl at this time.

By midnight, Jungkook roamed in the whole Seoul city, desperate to find you but sadly gave up. Coming back home, he dropped his body on the floor, laying his head on the couch while sitting there like a lifeless body, tears continuosly slipping from his eyes.

"You left me Y/Nie, you left me. You broke my heart again. Why...?" He mumbled to himself, curling into a ball and crying his heart out.

Soon tiredness took over him as his eyelids felt heavy, making him drift to his dreamland....

~🥀~

So practically this is what was happening on Jungkook's side while you went to the Bakery and got chased.

Take Care of yourself and Stay Healthy. Love uh <3

Please don't forget to give some Love, it really means a lot