18🍓 - EXHAUSTED

~🥀~

AUTHOR'S POV🌺

"I'm not done with you yet

"I'm not done with you yet." He smirked and smashed his lips on yours. Grabbing your wrists, he pinned them above your head with his one hand while devouring your lips.

Tucking your upper-wear out of your pencil skirt, he takes it off after opening the buttons, leaving your upper body exposed to him. Sucking onto your tongue for a long time, he finally breaks the kiss, attaching his forehead with yours while breathing heavily.

Wandering his gaze on your body, his eyes land on your breasts that were covered with your white lace bra. He pushes his body a bit up, sliding his hand to your back and unhooking your bra.

Your cheeks burn as he removed the fabric from your body, revealing your milky breasts to himself. You tried covering them with your hands but he again held your wrists, pinning them on the couch with his one hand.

Dropping his head down, he buried his face in the crook of your neck, inhaling your addicting scent which always gives him peace but at the same time, makes him hungry for you.

Your body shook because of his sudden action. Leaving wet kisses all over your exposed skin, he latched his mouth on your neck, sucking the flesh and leaving a red hickey which will eventually turn purple, making a soft moan escape your mouth.

You bit your lower lip hard in order to stop the scream that was about to leave your mouth when you felt him bite your sweet spot harshly, drawing out a little amount of blood and licking it later to soothe the pain.

Satisfied with leaving hickeys all over your neck, he went lower to your collarbones, shoulders and chest area, not leaving a single part untouched.

Going more lower, his hungry eyes finally found your breasts. Latching his mouth onto your right n!pple, he sucked it, slowly and gently, nibbling on it.

You moaned at the feeling, shivers running down your spine, making your body shake a little. You whimpered when you felt his teeth brushing on your n!pple, biting it harshly.

You can't do anything else other than letting out sinful sounds, because you're only allowed to do it. You ain't in control.

Tugging your n!pple between his teeth for the last time, he leaves it with a 'pop' sound, now taking the other in his mouth and giving it equal attention.

Done with the sucking, he goes lower, leaving a trail of wet kisses from your cleavage to your belly button, circling it with his tongue.

Navel, one of the most sensitive part of your body.

You squeal at the sensitive and ticklish feeling when he traces your navel with his tongue. Sensing your sensitivity, he smirks and does it again and again, only to receive small squeals from you.