31🍓 - HE'S IN LOVE

~🥀~

MORNING

SOMEWHERE UNKNOWN

AUTHOR'S POV🌺

You woke up feeling a sharp pain in your head. Moving around, you tried to pull your hands up to your head to rub it but something was restraining you from doing so.

That's when you realize.

There were ropes which were tied around your hands and legs, and there was even a blindfold covering your eyes so all you could see was black.

By the position and feeling, you can say you were tied on a chair and your surroundings were dark. You started panicking as you tried to free yourself, but it all went in vain.

The ropes were tied way too tightly that it was scratching your skin, which was hurting you. Your eyes welled up with tears thinking what is gonna happen to you. Tears dropped down from your eyes as you began to cry but the blindfold soaked half of your tears.

"Is someone there!? Can anyone hear me!? Please help me!!" You yell, continuing to cry your heart out. Soon you heard a click sound and the door opened. You squint your eyes as sudden bright rays of light hit your eyes through the blindfold.

The person closed the door again and turned on the lights. You began to shake in fear as the person came closer. You could feel the person's presence just in front of you.

You shook when the person caressed your hair. "P-Please let m-me go, I-I didn't d-do a-anything..." You cry out in fear of the person who might hurt you, totally scared.

The person sighs as his hands went on the knot of the tied blindfold, behind your head. "I know you didn't do anything, Y/Nie." The person says opening your blindfold, letting you see.

You squint your eyes and shot your gaze up at the person, tears gathering in your eyes and falling even more. "B-Baekhyun, p-please s-save me. Please, I-I don't know h-how I came h-here." You say, crying.

Baekhyun sighs and shakes his head, looking down. "I can't save you Y/Nie." He says, making you frown. "W-why n-not?" You ask and he chuckles lowly, looking up at you with a sad smile.

"How can I save you when I'm the one who brought you here?" He said, making you shocked as you gasp, your eyes widening.

"Y-You're k-kidding, righ-t? Y-You can'-t d-do this!" You say, violently shaking your head, not believing that your own friend kidnapped you. But you had to do it when he shakes his head back, disagreeing with your words.

You began shaking, scared of him that he might hurt you. He tries coming closer but stops when you cry out. "D-don't come near m-me! Please d-don't h-hurt me!" You say as you close your eyes tightly.

Baekhyun sighs and comes closer. You keep shaking your head in fear but he didn't stop. Bending down, you jerked in fear when he touched your hand. But you relaxed a bit when he started opening the ropes, freeing you.

He makes you get up from the chair and walks out of the basement with his arm wrapped around your waist and the other hand holding your hand securely.