17🍓 - BLOWJOB

~🥀~

AUTHOR'S POV🌺

Before you could say or do something, Jungkook smashed his lips on yours harshly, making you whimper at his harshness

He began to move his lips in a quick pace against yours, kissing you hungrily as if he didn't ate for ages, taking your breath away.

You tried pushing him away with your hands, but of course it went in vain as he's much more stronger than you.

He tightened his arms grip around you, making you hiss in pain. Biting your lower lip, he indicated you to kiss him back.

Slowly you started moving your lips, and he groaned feeling you responding to his kiss.

Grabbing the back of your head, he deepens the kiss more, getting aroused as he felt his pants getting tighter and tighter by the second.

He licked your lower lip then bit it hard, making you gasp and he took the chance as he shoved his tongue in your mouth, devouring every inch of it.

Pressing his body more onto yours, he left no gap between you and himself, sticking both of your bodies together.

Your cheeks heated up in embarrassment as you felt his huge bulge pressed against your womanhood, sending chills down your spine.

Getting out of breath, he pulled away from your lips with a smooch sound, a string of saliva still joining your both lips.

Joining his forehead with yours, both of you were breathing heavily, your chest heaving up and down.

Finally catching his breath, he looked at your tomato face, your mouth slightly open, taking deep breathes in while your small hands were resting on his chest.

Smirking to himself, he grabbed your chin between his index finger and thumb, making you look up at him.

He looks deep into your eyes with his dark ones, making you shiver just by his strong gaze.

Silence enveloped you both, only the sound of your breathing and the tick-tock sound of the clock was heard. After all, the whole building was empty with pin drop silence.

You tried to look away as you were feeling embarrassed but he again pulled your chin up and broke the silence.

"Let's teach you something today which you never did before." Saying this, he grabbed your wrist and started dragging you to the couch, not letting you speak.

Reaching the couch, he plopped on it while you stood in front of him silently, looking everywhere other than him.

He looked at your flustered state which was looking here and there in nervousness while your legs were shaking slightly.

He loved this, the fact that you're weak under him.

Smirking, he grabbed your wrist again and pulling you forward, making you stand in between his legs.