29🍓 - 'SHE'S THE GIRL'

~🥀~

AROUND MIDNIGHT

AUTHOR'S POV🌺

The male was sleeping peaceful, his soft snores and the rustling of trees were the only sound that could be heard to the wide awake woman who was laying on her bed with a pair of arms wrapped around her waist as she was staring at the ceiling.

Jungkook was sleeping peacefully with you in his arms, your warmness giving him the feeling of home as he was snuggling in you, snoring softly.

But you were wide awake. You looked to your side to see your love's ethereal face which was shining under the moonlight coming from the glass doors.

You put your hand on his cheek, caressing his cheek with your thumb and stare at his closed eyes as he leans into your warm touch in his sleep.

Turning your back towards him, you pick your mobile from the nightstand to check the time. '2:29 am' it read.

Slowly unwrapping his arms that were around your waist, you carefully get up from the bed, checking whether he's sleeping or not.

You sigh in relief when you saw him sleeping peacefully and walk to your closet, opening it and trying to be as quiet as possible. You take out some comfortable clothes and wear them.

Washing your face in the bathroom, you dry your face with the towel and walk out of the bathroom. Looking at Jungkook, you walk to him and tug him more in the blanket, kissing his forehead as he moves in his sleep.

Wearing your slippers, you quietly walk out of the bedroom, walking down the stairs and straight to the main door, opening it and exit the mansion, closing the door behind.

-x-

Walking on the quite, lighted streets, you feel the soft and cold breeze hit your skin, your hair moving with the soft breeze as you shiver, feeling a little cold

Sitting on the empty steel bench, you rest for awhile, looking up at the moon shining in all it's glory among the small diamond-like stars.

Looking down at your chest area, you grab the chain around your neck and take out the pendant which was hiding beneath your upper-wear.