6🍓 - SLEEPOVER AND PLAN

~🥀~

YOUR POV🌺

Days went by as usual. I don't know why but I started zoning out in the class about that date thing, because of which my teachers started complaining that I'm not paying attention in the class. And if I don't pay attention, my grades may get lower.

So I apologized to the teachers and tried to forget about the thing that Lisa said and told myself to pay attention on my studies because I don't want to repeat the same year.

It's been 5 days since Lisa's first date with Mark. She was very happy that finally she and Mark are totally official.

Most of the people in the school knew about their relationship including teachers. Whenever people passed by them, they looked at both of them with awe.

And slowly-slowly, they are becoming the most cute and loving couple in our school. Even teachers supported their relationship.

At first when Lisa said that she was gonna get in a relationship, I was happy and sad at the same time from the inside as I thought that her being in a relationship will affect our friendship very much.

She won't have any time for me, she will most of the time hang out with him, she won't get any time to do fun talks with me and all the fun things we used to do together before,

But NO.

I was wrong. The whole opposite thing happened of what I thought about. I thought she'll forget about me, but I was wrong. Our friendship is still like before. Not a single thing changed.

We still hangout like before, do all the fun talks, fun things, shopping, etc together like before.

She gives me and Mark equal time. And I'm really glad for that as it isn't affecting her relationship with me and Mark both.

-x-

I just finished doing all my assignments and I was totally exhausted

I just finished doing all my assignments and I was totally exhausted. There were a lot of them today as I didn't do most of my previous assignments because of the thing Lisa said.

And I also got scolded by the teachers and they said if I don't submit all my assignments by tomorrow, I'll be getting a '0' in every subject and I didn't wanted that at all.

So as the good girl I am, I finished doing all my assignments today after coming back from school and taking rest.

I stretched my arms and yawned. I'm really tired, and really means really. I think I should rest for a bit. I checked the time and signed tiredly.