12🍓 - PLAN WORKED

~🥀~

AT SCHOOL

YOUR POV🌺

After exiting the cab, we ran inside the school as fast as we could because we were getting late

After exiting the cab, we ran inside the school as fast as we could because we were getting late. The school starts from 7:30 and it is already 7:23.

All thanks to Mark for bumping his head on the doorway and taking so long to put ointment onto the wound.

As I was running while looking at my mobile to check the time again, I bumped into a hard chest and fell on my butt on the ground.

"Ouchh!" I whined as I fell down."Y/N, you okay?" I heard Lisa ask worriedly and I nodded.

As I looked up, I found Jungkook staring down at me. Behind him was one of his friend whom I think I know as sometimes we had classes together.

I guess Taehyung?

Jungkook just kept looking, not taking his eyes off of me, and I stared back.

We just got lost into each other's eyes. It seemed like we were filming some kind of K-drama or a movie scene, until Taehyung cleared his throat and tapped Jungkook's shoulder.

Gosh, why did he have to ruin this magical moment?

Jungkook cleared his throat and looked away when he came to reality.

He then stretched his hand for me to hold it and get up. I looked at his hand and at his face then again at his hand.

As I was about to take it, someone jerked his hand away harshly.

"Don't you dare touch her, you bastard." Sehun said with gritted teeth and helped me get up.

We were about to walk past Jungkook but he held Sehun's shoulder and jerked him away from me and held him by his collar.

"And who're you to touch her and tell me what to do or not?" He said as he glared at Sehun, his other hand turning into a fist, ready to punch the guy in front of him any moment.

Sehun glared back but soon his lips turned into a smirk and he spat. "Why does it matter to you huh? But don't worry, you'll get to know very soon that what am I to her."

"G-guys s-stop it, I-it's getting late. S-Sehun, we need to g-go to class." I said and tried to take Sehun's collar out of Jungkook's grasp but seems like he wants to rip it apart.