25🍓 - (i) LONG LOST BESTIE AND HIS GIRLFIE

~🥀~

NEXT MORNING

AUTHOR'S POV🌺

You wake up as you feel someone shaking you by your shoulder. Opening your eyes faintly, you squint them as the sun-rays coming from the window hit your eyes.

"Wakey wakey~" A familiar feminine voice sang. You sit up on the bed, rubbing your eyes and yawning, stretching your arms.

"Good morning Y/Nie." The woman from last night greeted you with a warm smile as you smiled back.

"Good Morning." You greeted back with your breathy morning voice but then a thought hits you, making you open your eyes wide.

"Wait- how do you know me!?" You asked with your eyes wide as the woman chuckled. "My boy-friend said that you're his Best-friend and told me a few things about you." She said making you frown.

"But I don't even who your boy-friend is, then how-" A manly voice cuts you off in the middle.

"You don't know me!?" You looked up to where the very familiar voice came from only to get your mouth hung open and eyes about to pop out of your socket.

"S-Sehun...?" You say barely above a whisper as the pouting man speaks again. "I thought you forgot your bestie." He says still pouting and opens his arms wide.

You quickly get off the bed and ran into his arms, hugging him tightly as he hugged you back, chuckling.

"I missed you so much!" You whined hugging him tighter, and unknowingly tears escape your eyes, wetting your cheeks and his T-shirt.

He pats your head, kissing your forehead. Breaking the hug, he wipes your tears away as you sob. "I missed you too pabo." He says smiling, pinching your nose as you glare at him with your teary eyes.

"If you missed me then why didn't you call me back and replied to my texts!? Do you know how worried I was when you suddenly stopped responding to my calls and texts!? You're so bad! I hate you! I hate you so much!" You whine hitting his chest with your small fists and he playfully groans in pain.

"Ouch ouch Y/N-ah, listen to me! I've reasons to do that! I'll tell you everything but first stop hitting me!" He says and you stop, looking up at him with your furrowed brows.

"What reasons do you have to ignore me!?" You spat and he sighs while rubbing his chest. "I'll tell you, but first stop crying okay- wait, what are you doing!?" Sehun asks as his eyes suddenly land on the woman who was holding her mobile in her hand with the camera facing your direction.

She quickly hides the mobile behind her back, smiling awkwardly. "Hehe, nothing. I was just recording the cute scene of two angry birds." She says smiling cheekily and Sehun slaps his forehead, shaking his head.

You turn to Sehun as he takes you to the bed, making you sit next to the woman who was sitting near the headboard and he himself sits next to you.

"She is your girl-friend?" You ask him and he smiles. "More like my fiancée." He says, his voice filled with love as he stares at the woman and she nods rapidly.

"Hello, I'm Park Soo Young, but you can just call me Joy." She says smiling warmly as she extends her hand and you shake yours with hers.

"Joy, can you make Cold coffee for Y/N? She really likes it." Sehun says and Joy nods. "Sure. I'll be back in a while." She says standing up and walking out of the room.