34🍓 - REVEALING THE TRUTH

~🥀~

HOSPITAL

AUTHOR'S POV🌺

"S-She'll b-be ok-ay, r-right?" Jungkook asks in his cracking tone, his eyes puffy and red from crying, his cheeks wet with fresh tears. Kai pats his back, he himself was crying.

"S-She'll be o-okay, d-don't worry." He said. Sehun sighs and sits between them, patting both of their backs comfortingly.

"Don't have any negative thoughts, she'll be okay. Nothing will happen to her, okay?" he says comfortingly and both the crying males nod.

"Look at both of them, who'll say they're the same cold and heartless people who melt women with their charms?" Mark says jokingly to light up their mood and they all chuckle.

-x-

(FLASHBACK OF WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED BACK THERE)

"Goodbye Jeon." Saying so, Seulgi pulled the trigger and before Jungkook could do something, she shot him but you were fast enough to come and stand in front of him, and the gun-shot straight hits you.

"NOOOO!!!" Joy shouted in terrify. You fall down but before your head could touch the hard floor, Lisa catches you in her arms.

The police quickly knocks Seulgi out, snatching the gun from her and two other officers took her out. Opening his eyes, Jungkook looked down at Lisa who was holding your lifeless figure in her arms.

"Y/N!!" His eyes widen seeing blood flowing out of your chest area nonstop. Kneeling down, he quickly keeps your head on his lap as his eyes flooded with tears seeing you loosing consciousness.

"Y/N, wake up, please wake up! See, I'm here! Nothing will happen to you! Please open your eyes!" He cries holding you in his arms, patting your cheek to keep you awake.

"Someone call the ambulance, fast!!" Kai shouts and a body-guard quickly calls the hospital. Kai, Baekhyun, Jennie, Joy and Mark ran to you, kneeling near your figure as all of them controlled themselves from bursting into tears as they saw your condition.

"Why did you do this!? I told you to stay somewhere safe, but no! You had to come here like a naive girl and take the bullet instead of me, acting like a hero when in reality, it's me!" He cries hugging you tighter. You chuckle, making him pull away from you and look at your hooded eyes with his teary ones.

You grab his face with your shaking hands, smiling weakly. "I-I don't c-care i-if I d-die o-or st-ay alive, a-all I w-want i-is to s-see you s-safe a-and soun-d..." You barely whisper in your shaking voice.

He grabs your hand on his cheek and shakes his head, looking at you. "No! Shut up, nothing will happen to you! You'll be okay! You can't leave me!" He cries harder.

You smile weakly, tears falling from the corner of your eyes. "I-I promi-sed to m-myself th-at I w-will p-protect yo-ou fro-m h-her t-ill my l-last b-breath, and s-ee, I f-full-fill-ed my p-promise..." You say, making him clutch your hand in response.

"I-I l-love yo-u, K-Koo. I-I love y-you so- much..." You whisper, feeling hard to breath. Clutching his hand, you slowly close your eyes.

Jungkook panicked seeing you not moving at all. "Y/N? Y/N! Y/N wake up!" He tries waking you up but you weren't moving, making him more panicked.