20🍓 - SHE'S BACK

~🥀~

AUTHOR'S POV🌺

"DADDY, I'M BACK!!!" A voice screeched excitedly, slamming the door open

You abruptly stood up from Jungkook's lap and backed away in panic, scared that the person would see you in that position. A figure ran to Jungkook and jumped on him as he stood up from his chair, practically crushing him in their arms.

You didn't even got to see the person because you were looking down the whole time in nervousness. You were too panicked that you didn't even notice what the person said.

Curious yet nervous, you slowly looked up at the person who was clinging to Jungkook way too much. The person's chin was resting on Jungkook's shoulder so you weren't able to see their face.

But by the person's appearance, you can say the person is a beautiful woman. Her slim figure clad in a tight short orange pencil skirt and a yellow top with thin straps. Her hair dark brown, long and silky.

You were busy in your own curious thoughts of who she might be and why she was being too clingy to him. But as soon as she lets go of Jungkook and turns her head, your heart dropped in your stomach as your eyes went wide, mouth hung open in pure shock.

'I-It can't be-'

The cause of your misery, pain, suffering, torment, agony, those painful sleepless nights where you balled your eyes out. The one who took your life away from you, was standing right in front of you, smiling at the love of your life.

While the same goes for Jungkook. He was also shocked to see the person hugging him but not as much as you. It was like he knew this will happen.

"S-Seulgi...?" You barely whispered but the office being way too quiet, she heard you. Snapping her head in your direction, Seulgi looked at you and her mouth opened.

She too was shocked to see you here after years, and that too with Jungkook. But soon a dirty smirk plastered on her beautiful face.

Turning her head to Jungkook, she started leaving wet kisses all over his face and neck, making you feel disgusted as you turned your head to the side.

But as she was about to kiss him on the lips, Jungkook pushed her away by her shoulder. "Stop, and get out of here." He said coldly while fixing his coat, making her pout.

She again wrapped her arms around his waist, this time tightly, pressing her breasts on his hard chest purposely. "Daddy, I came from China after so long! And this is how you're gonna treat me!?" She whined pouting, making Jungkook roll his eyes as he pushed her away, again.

"Go from here, I've work right now. I'll meet you at home." He said settling on his chair, starting to do his work in his laptop. Seulgi snorted, stomping her feet on the floor angrily.