9🍓 - SUNDAY IS FUNDAY

~🥀~

2 WEEKS LATER

YOUR POV🌺

It's been 2 weeks since I met Sehun. In these 2 weeks, I learned many things about him.

I like the way he talks, walks, smiles, makes me laugh, spends most of his time with me and etc...

He's so sweet. His laugh, his cuteness, his kindness, everything about him makes my heart melt.

We also exchanged numbers the first day we walked home together, so we used to call and text each other during free time.

Me and Lisa used to go to his apartment sometimes to do homework, and he also visited my home sometimes.

Whenever he came, he used to compliment that how clean I keep my house while living alone. His compliments always made me blush.

And now if we talk about Jungkook, we can say...

He has been acting weird?

Well, yes. He really has been acting weird ever since Sehun joined our school. I used to ignore him all the time whenever I crossed paths with him.

Yes, it hurts to do this to the person I love the most but what can I do? I need to do this to get the answer of my question.

Whenever he would cross paths with Sehun, he would always bump his shoulder into Sehun's harshly, would start a big fight because of useless reasons, insult him and etc.

He treated Sehun like shit, to be honest. But Sehun also didn't gave up, he would always taunt him back.

One day Jungkook even started a physical fight with Sehun, and luckily I and Lisa were there to stop both of them.

And of course, I took Sehun's side expecting Jungkook to show some expressions which would say 'jealousy'.

But no, all I saw in his eyes was rage. He was only giving death glares to Sehun.

If death glares could kill people, Sehun would have died then and there. But luckily it wasn't possible.

Jungkook just turned his back and stormed away from there after giving Sehun death glares.

Afterwards I took Sehun to the infirmary and cleaned his hands' bruises and face which were hurted while fighting with Jungkook.

He thanked me and after that we went to class. But the reason they fought with each other is still unknown to me.

-x-

IN THE BEDROOM

I was laying in my bed looking at the ceiling as it was Sunday today, thinking about Jungkook's weird behavior

I also told Lisa about Jungkook's weird behavior and she said that let it be, he must be having some rivalry with Sehun.