14🍓 - FIRST KISS

~🥀~

YOUR POV🌺

"I love you." I said as I pecked his lips smiling shyly.

"I love you too." He said as he grabbed my chin gently, capturing my lips into a sweet and passionate kiss.

I was shocked, totally shocked.

Yeah I did kiss his lips a few seconds ago, but it was a peck, not a kiss. And this was totally unexpected.

He kept kissing my lips softly, while I wasn't able to move because of shock. He seem to have noticed my shocked state, so he bit my lower lip bringing me back to my senses.

"Kiss me back." He said in a husky voice, still kissing my lips as I blushed.

I slowly moved my lips against his. I'm not a pro at kissing but still I tried my best. Actually I don't know how to kiss. I sometimes saw K-DRAMA couples kissing so I learned a bit from there.

He tilted his head to the right side, deepening the kiss as he kept his pace the same, slow and gentle. I too slowly kept moving my lips against his, copying his lip's movements.

After a few minutes, he slowly detached his lips from mine. I gasped for air, breathing heavily. He looked down at me while breathing heavily as I was looking down in embarrassment because of the make-out session we just had.

He lifted my chin with his index finger, making me look in his eyes as he chuckled looking at my red face.

"You don't know how to kiss?" He asked smirking.

Wow, who will say this guy was crying like a child a few minutes ago?

"N-no..." I say stuttering, avoiding eye contact as I know I'll die out of embarrassment right here. He chuckles again.

"Don't worry, baby. Your boyfriend is right here to teach you everything." He said with a smirk and I cover my face with my palms, feeling my cheeks burning.

He gently grabs my wrists and takes my hands away from my face.

"Don't. You look cute when you're all red." He says, again capturing my lips into a kiss. But this time not so softly.

He began to move his lips against mine, this time in a little faster pace than before. I tried to match his pace as he grabs my head from the back, deepening the kiss while tilting his head to the left side.

I circled my arms around his neck, holding him close as I stood on my toes so he would not have to bend too much as I was shorter than him.

He pokes his tongue and I got the signal and gave him permission to enter my mouth.

He entered his tongue in my mouth and our tongues tangled together, doing a beautiful dance.

His saliva mixed with mine, making mefeel his tongue's softness and taste how sweet he tasted. He soon began to explore every corner of my mouth and I let him do it.

I want him to show me how real kissing feels like.

Minutes went by, and he kept kissing my lips. I was out of breath now. I tapped his shoulder thrice, signalling him that I am out of breath and want to stop.

But seems like the guy doesn't wants to leave my lips today as he ignored my actions.

I'm gonna die. I tapped his shoulder repeatedly but he again ignored it so I bit on his lower lip a bit harshly.