30🍓 - KIDNAPPED AND CHALLENGE

~🥀~

MIDNIGHT

AUTHOR'S POV🌺

Jungkook woke up, moving around on the bed. Roaming his hand on the soft mattress, he frowned when he found the space next to him empty.

Slowly opening his sleepy eyes, he got confused when the bed space next to him was empty. Sitting up on the bed, he scratched his head and looked around the room.

The bathroom door was slightly open and your previous clothes were still on the floor, so he guessed you went to the washroom. But he felt something uneasy inside him, something which was telling him to check up on you.

Getting up from the bed, he picked up his boxers from the floor and wore them, walking to the bathroom. Pushing the door open, he peeked inside and frowned even more when he found it empty.

'Where is she?' He thought to himself. Walking back to the bed, he checked the time from his mobile which was kept on your night-stand. '03:23' it read.

He walked out of the bedroom in the search of you. Checking every room and corner of his huge-ass mansion, he started panicking when he didn't find you anywhere.

Running to his room, he quickly puts on a hoodie and sweatpants and runs out of the room to the main door in a hurry.

Going outside, he checked everywhere outside the mansion. The back garden, garage, pool-area, store room, everywhere. But there was no sign of you.

He started panicking even more thinking this time you left him for real. Grabbing his hair, he pulled his mobile out of his pocket, checking the time with his glossy eyes.

He wasn't able to read it clearly as his vision was blurred with the tears that were gathered in there. Rubbing his eyes with the sleeve of his hoodie, he looks at the screen again and his eyes widen.

'03:59' (am)

He quickly unlocked the screen and started searching for your number in panic, not knowing there was someone watching him from afar.

Yes, there was a man who was hiding behind the bushes and watching Jungkook, informing about his each and every move to someone.

"Yes boss, I think he's calling that girl. By his looks, I can say he's way too panicked." The man says as the boss laughs on the other side.

"Of course he'll panic when he'll find his wifeu missing at this time of midnight." He chuckles and the man informing him laughs along.

"Okay, you come back and make sure to not get caught or you're dead. I'll handle everything now." The boss says and cuts the call as the man carefully goes away from there.

While here Jungkook was busy calling you like crazy but your mobile was constantly coming switched off. At this moment, he was so close to bursting. Giving up on calling you, he gulps the lump formed in his throat before searching for someone else's number.

Clicking on the caller id, he calls the person and sticks the mobile to his ear with his shaking hands. After 6-7 rings, the call gets connected and a drowsy voice speaks from the other side.

"What the fvck do you-" But Jungkook cuts the person off.

"L-Lisa, Y-Y/N is m-missing."

-x-