Chapter 13: Muse.

Chapter 13: Muse.

Kein's POV

I looked out of the window of this bland mansion as the squeaky sound was heard every time I wiped the dust off the glass window. My feet tapped on their own as I hummed.

"Hmm~ hm hm..." The music, her figure as her feet danced through the floor gracefully twirling as the light came to be under her. It was so radiating, captivating, it made my heart enthralled.

That princess from the church.

The one that danced so inspiringly, I must ask her to be my muse. Is it weird to think of that? I never felt this way in such a long time.

Even if it's one time, my hands are really restless to paint.

I need to ask Lenard about this. I found Lenard at his favorite place, in the garden where he was watering the flowers as always while in his other hand was an open book he was reading from. He seemed so into the book he never noticed me going behind his back.

"Hey Lenard, how close do you think Vincent is with the royal family?" I asked out of nowhere.

Lenard turns around finally noticing me, he was taken aback but managed to compose himself at the last minute. "You scared me, please don't sneak up on me like that, Kein!" (Lenard)

Ah sorry. I moved back a little to give him some space as we sat down on a near bench, he nestled his book to his chest as he placed the metal watering can beside him. "Sorry but I really had to know because I'm itching to paint someone I saw."

Lenard looked at me suspiciously, "It's the first princess isn't it?"

I gave him a confused look. Was I that obvious? "How did you know?"

Lenard sighs and scratches the back of his neck nervously, "Often I realize when you're fascinated with something. There's this twinkle in your eye that was very obvious and after the Mistral dance you've been entranced all the time. I'm sorry Kein but I saw you trying to even dance in the hallway that's where I got it." (Lenard)

Wait since when?! I don't recall even trying to dance in the hallway. I was mostly tapping my feet and nodding into the beat. "I don't think what I was even doing was dancing. Just nodding and some tapping."

"To me it was, Kein." (Lenard) gave me a dead stare as I looked away.

"Agh well do you think you could ask Lord Vincent if I can paint one of the Royal family? I'm really itching to use this inspiration." I pleaded with my cousin using these blue puppy eyes of mine hoping it would work.

He hesitated for a moment and I felt my powers working on my cousin. Finally he crosses his arms and fixes his glasses that were resting on his nose. "Hmm, I'll ask but no promises." (Lenard)

"Thank you! That's all I really need." I only hope I can get all the materials needed to get going. Ever since I won the painting competition I've been spoiling myself with art materials and bought myself colored pencils and thicker paper to sketch on.