Side Chapter: Ambition.

Have you ever wondered? What does Rose do whenever she sneaks out of the castle?

Of course whenever she can't meet Kein.

She has her own duties as one of the light princesses of the kingdom [Puronia].

While her sister, Princess Cecilia believes that just by working hard at the palace training to be a Queen that will soon be her role is enough. She will lead her country into greatness by gaining relationships with other kingdoms obtaining more power and wealth.

To marry and to serve is the Queen's duty to her country. Is what she always believed.

However, Princess Rosarie has a different outlook on life. "How can marrying help our people? Sure for connections and trade but only the rich will benefit... How about the citizens of our country?"

Rose didn't like the idea of using marriage as a gain of means to get power. She has read that marriage is a form of bond where two people who love each other very much can be united as one in the eyes of the light goddess.

She has watched many nobles attend fancy parties without a care in the world but their own standing, rank of power, and marriage prospects. She has been getting proposals ever since she was nine.

Arranged marriages were a common practice that she wanted to destroy. She hated the idea of getting married like some porcelain doll you expect to follow every rule their owner gave.

Obedient, beautiful, and perfect in every way.

So one day she grew curious about what the outside world was like. Away from nobles, playing around with commoners around her age she dreamt of it. Being a princess was tight and it was harsh with so many rules to follow.

The second princess stood in her room as she wiped a sweat from her brow. "Alright, let's try once more. May the light bless me with a vessel in the mirror of my reflection. I offer you my spirit in the eyes of the light goddess- [Light Magic: Light Clone]!"

Rosarie chanted a spell, light gathering around into once place as slowly a vessel with the same figure as her. "Um... This should be enough to fool my governess. I'll just tell her I don't feel well and that I have a huge stomach ache. Then again that can be fixed by magic... I'll just tell her I'm going to study on my own today!"

Indeed Rose was a rebellious person but she believed it was a good reason. She wore commoner clothes and her red shawl that she now loves because its the shawl she wore when she met Kein. "Hehe..."

There was a knock on the door and her little sister Catherine went inside and sighed while doing hand signs. 'Don't tell me you're going out again, elder sister.'

Rosarie smiles when her little sister pouts. She is so cute when she's mad, "Yep! Another errand but I'll be back before sundown Catherine I promise!"

'Don't make me cover for you again! Jeez!' (Catherine) huffed as her face looked like an angry hamster that someone forgot to feed, 'If you get caught you know security will tighten up again!'